Page 149 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1522

Thread: The 'Look, I just bought' thread

  1. #1481
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    10,580
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    For the old Corsa...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	259963
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: morpwr, PostBox981


  2. #1482
    WMD Member Invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Near Frankfurt a.M.
    Posts
    3,011
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    For the old Corsa...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	259963
    Does it still move with all those heavy magnets in it? Or have you switched to sound-propulsion, sending shockwaves through the neighbourhood?
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing



    New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  3. #1483
    Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    10,580
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Does it still move with all those heavy magnets in it? Or have you switched to sound-propulsion, sending shockwaves through the neighbourhood?
    A combination of both
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, Maskmagog


  4. #1484
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lakeside QR
    Posts
    2,749
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Lol.. I was debating with myself whether I should buy a fanatec quick release adapter for my rim but €99 for just 1 adapter is a lot of money and as I have two rims I couldn’t justify just to buy one.
    Today I received an E-mail from Fanatec with a discount code of 50% which can be used on a quick release adapter.
    So I just ordered two for the price of one. Still a lot of money but hey you only live once.

    Attachment 259960
    Was that voucher just for a QR or can it be used for any other items ?
    I'm a little annoyed that they have now included the QR with all sales at a cheaper price now they know of the issues related to the plastic QR .

  5. #1485
    GT5 Pilot Silraed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,709
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    I'm a little annoyed that they have now included the QR with all sales at a cheaper price now they know of the issues related to the plastic QR .
    See this rubs me the wrong way. I don't buy for a second that it took them that long to connect the dots between failures of the pins and a quality control issue on the CSL QR.
    r5 2600X | AMD HD 7970 | 16GB RAM | Fanatec CSL Elite + CSP V3 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BigDad, Haiden


  6. #1486
    GT4 Pilot Olijke Poffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,317
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Was that voucher just for a QR or can it be used for any other items ?
    I'm a little annoyed that they have now included the QR with all sales at a cheaper price now they know of the issues related to the plastic QR .
    Indeed, only on the QR part.
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming 11 GB | Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 2550x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite pedals with loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: BigDad


  7. #1487
    GT3 Pilot GrimeyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GrimeyVille N.Y.
    Posts
    3,796
    Platform
    PC
    I used My QR voucher code on My DD2 Order with No problem.
    Just a bit to go and Dec will be here!!!
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer


  8. #1488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lakeside QR
    Posts
    2,749
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I used My QR voucher code on My DD2 Order with No problem.
    Just a bit to go and Dec will be here!!!
    So you got 50% off your DD 2 ?
    I think not , different voucher !

  9. #1489
    WMD Member bporion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    913
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Lol.. I was debating with myself whether I should buy a fanatec quick release adapter for my rim but €99 for just 1 adapter is a lot of money and as I have two rims I couldn’t justify just to buy one.
    Today I received an E-mail from Fanatec with a discount code of 50% which can be used on a quick release adapter.
    So I just ordered two for the price of one. Still a lot of money but hey you only live once.

    Attachment 259960
    the Mclaren wheel is now 239.90$ instead of 269.90 whit the quick release adapter i think i am going to get it .
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 \ Logitech 5.1 thx whit JBL speakers \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift and Touch System .


    First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

  10. #1490
    GT3 Pilot GrimeyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GrimeyVille N.Y.
    Posts
    3,796
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I used My QR voucher code on My DD2 Order with No problem.
    Just a bit to go and Dec will be here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    So you got 50% off your DD 2 ?
    I think not , different voucher !
    You might Need to get Hooked on Phonics. cause i cant see where i said i got 50% off anything

    I got the Full Value of the QR in a Voucher to compensate for the McClaren rim Pre Order delay and applied it to My DD2 purchase

    Yeah I Realize you Got a different Voucher the Early Bird Got the Worm I didnt get the second Voucher and thought all the Vouchers were all the same.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 15-09-2018 at 04:00.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Similar Threads

  1. Using DLC cars without having bought it
    By Steam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 21:10
  2. I bought it because of Mr Bell
    By aleph99 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 19:33
  3. Bought the game... can't activate it
    By MikeJones in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-05-2015, 22:11
  4. I've bought the Limited Edition but I don't see the extra cars
    By davidslv in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-05-2015, 20:03
  5. Bought PS4 Limited Edition, Can't Activate DLC in US
    By rusky1 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-05-2015, 16:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •