Page 298 of 301 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3003

Thread: The 'Look, I just bought' thread

Platform
    PC
    i love my mountain bike unfortunately it needs a new drive train
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Haiden, Sean_S36

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    Much better! I hated my mountain bike. This feels like racing. I'll be spending a lot more time along the lake shore now. Can't believe how quick I can accelerate on this thing.

Attachment 274154
    Sorry Haiden, I love you but.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191009_124615.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	274156

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191009_124321.jpg  

Last edited by BigDad; 09-10-2019 at 02:57.
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: Philips BDM4065UC 40" 3840x2160p / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    Sorry Haiden, I love you but.......
    Why would bikes f'k off? Spoken like someone that's completely out of shape...LOL

I live in Chicago. There are bike paths everywhere. I don't ride for transportation. It's for exercise.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: Accuforce V2, Fanatec CSP-v3, CSS SQ, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | SimLab GT1 | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BigDad, Sean_S36

Platform
    PC
    Why would bikes f'k off? Spoken like someone that's completely out of shape...LOL

I live in Chicago. There are bike paths everywhere. I don't ride for transportation. It's for exercise.
    I ride ESK8 and we have a ,lets say relationship with bike riders , they hate us and we ride past them , lol

I don't ride for exercise , i ride for fun in a group with up to 25 riders at a time , we do close to 50kms each ride and come across many "hardcore cyclists" who seem to not like the fact that while we cant do the 60kmh they do we always catch up and pass them as they fatigue , we stop have a coffee , they pass us and the cycle continues .

If you ever venture on the ESK8 forums you'd see the running joke ....its just a bit of fun , like flipping the bird (as you Merican's say) to your friends (at least here in Australia) is a sign of greeting , lol
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: Philips BDM4065UC 40" 3840x2160p / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi

Platform
    PC
    I ride ESK8 and we have a ,lets say relationship with bike riders , they hate us and we ride past them , lol

I don't ride for exercise , i ride for fun in a group with up to 25 riders at a time , we do close to 50kms each ride and come across many "hardcore cyclists" who seem to not like the fact that while we cant do the 60kmh they do we always catch up and pass them as they fatigue , we stop have a coffee , they pass us and the cycle continues .

If you ever venture on the ESK8 forums you'd see the running joke ....its just a bit of fun , like flipping the bird (as you Merican's say) to your friends (at least here in Australia) is a sign of greeting , lol
    flipping the bird in america is the equivalent of doing the peace sign backwards in the UK
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    flipping the bird in america is the equivalent of doing the peace sign backwards in the UK
    Here in Australia it can be taken either way , as i said, to friends it can and is often a kind of joking wave hello , I often will call out to a mate "hey Davo" and stick my finger up with a smile and he will do the same back ,but to a random in traffic its "pi$s off ya w@nker" when they cut you off , lol

Platform
    PC

I like going fast, but don't worry about how fast or if I'm faster than anyone else. There's a variety of riders along our lake front--speed cyclists, endurance riders, leisure cruisers, etc. No one cares or judges anyone. There's too much variety. The only thing we despise are pedestrians walking in the bike path/lane, instead of the foot walk.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: Accuforce V2, Fanatec CSP-v3, CSS SQ, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | SimLab GT1 | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773

Platform
    PC
    I like going fast, but don't worry about how fast or if I'm faster than anyone else. There's a variety of riders along our lake front--speed cyclists, endurance riders, leisure cruisers, etc. No one cares or judges anyone. There's too much variety. The only thing we despise are pedestrians walking in the bike path/lane, instead of the foot walk.
    as long as the roadies stay off the two lane county highways i got no problem. There just isn't enough room on them for them to ride safely without holding up traffic

Platform
    PC
    My guess is you would judge us on our ESK8 the same as pedestrian, we would be on the bike lanes traveling single file but in large groups but some of us would be weaving, lol, like doing surfing cutbacks and getting sideways drifts and you'd come along at near 50kmh and we would get in your way and tension would build over time until you get what i discribed earlier,lol

Platform
    PC
    My guess is you would judge us on our ESK8 the same as pedestrian, we would be on the bike lanes traveling single file but in large groups but some of us would be weaving, lol, like doing surfing cutbacks and getting sideways drifts and you'd come along at near 50kmh and we would get in your way and tension would build over time until you get what i discribed earlier,lol
    try mountain biking where you have to share the trails with hikers and they seem to think the trail is for them only and we are the ones interferring on their trails when in reality its mountain bike clubs like SORBA and in North Carolina the Tarheel Trailblazers that make and maintain the trails all through volunteers of fellow mountain bikers

then top it off its a growing concern of Mountain bike trails being sabotaged in ways that could seriously hurt mountain bikers like nails through pieces of wood sticking up in the middle of trails then covered so you cant see them
    The following user likes this Post: BigDad