Page 120 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1575

Thread: The 'Look, I just bought' thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Just go and look at the Lotus 72D at Algarve, Monaco and Brands GP. All done on slippers.

Algarve: http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=2974350450
    Monaco: http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=2974350450
    Brands Hatch GP: http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...cle=2974350450

Feel free to try and give me a challenge.

PS. Mind Emerson Fitipaldi his fastest '73 Monaco GP lap was a 1:28.1 in the real 72D of course. So I am quite happy with that time.
    I urgently need such slippers too!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Well you see the door to my hallway?
    That's where i fabricated and parked the Yamaha...
    Had to buy a ramp to get it in and out because i lowered it as much...LOL

The Honda was an accident one...it was silver and for instance one of the "fox ears" was completely broken off so i made one from scratch.

Painted both with spraycans BTW...
    Especially the Honda took a lot of work masking off the different areas.
    Was well worth it though because i sold both with a hell of a profit
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I think I would need a motorcycle driving license before even attempting to touch a motorcycle. lol
    These 125CC's can be driven with a car license here in Belgium...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Military vehicles mostly for me...and into submarines specifically ATM.
    I've built 3 airfix models, 1 a fully painted and finished Hawker Hurricane MkII, an unpainted Messerschmitt BF109 (I think either an F or a G) which has gotten a little bit broken over the years and an unpainted Junkers Ju88 which is incomplete becuase it was missing a cockipit canopy piece

However I still have a very long 'to build' list: Junkers Ju87B 'Stuka', Brewster Buffalo, Jaguar E Type, Chieftan Tank, De Havilland Tiger Moth two airfield Diarama sets (inc another BF 109E, Opel Blitz and Pak 40 and a P51D, and Willys Jeep)

A Tamiya MKI Spitfire and a Tamiya Tiger Tank (plus accessories)

And Revell Ferrari and Jordan F1 cars

Alot of those are older models from my dad which he never built, I know I'll finish them off some day but I just haven't got the time atm
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    I've built 3 airfix models, 1 a fully painted and finished Hawker Hurricane MkII, an unpainted Messerschmitt BF109 (I think either an F or a G) which has gotten a little bit broken over the years and an unpainted Junkers Ju88 which is incomplete becuase it was missing a cockipit canopy piece

However I still have a very long 'to build' list: Junkers Ju87B 'Stuka', Brewster Buffalo, Jaguar E Type, Chieftan Tank, De Havilland Tiger Moth two airfield Diarama sets (inc another BF 109E, Opel Blitz and Pak 40 and a P51D, and Willys Jeep)

A Tamiya MKI Spitfire and a Tamiya Tiger Tank (plus accessories)

And Revell Ferrari and Jordan F1 cars

Alot of those are older models from my dad which he never built, I know I'll finish them off some day but I just haven't got the time atm
    yeah got about 10 projects laying on the shelf to start as well...life sometimes does get in the way
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    These 125CC's can be driven with a car license here in Belgium...
    I see, I might as wel consider moving house. Got room in the area? That way you can teach me whilst I help you out a bit. Haha
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    I urgently need such slippers too!
    I don't think it is the slippers. Never thought I could even drive with them, but just went for a casual drive one day and it didn't go that bad.
    Heel and toe is tricky due to the floppiness of the slippers of course.

All in all, I am surprised the velcro is still holding on.

Currently I am trying to set a time at the Azure Coast track, but that needs a different setup. Higher ride height, softer.
    Currently I only have the fourth time with my Brands GP setup.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - Philips 32PFL9604H/12 32inch TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    I see, I might as wel consider moving house. Got room in the area? That way you can teach me whilst I help you out a bit. Haha
    LOL...if you would live in Belgium and provided a donor bike i would be happy to take on another project.
    I was at one time planning to make a bussiness out of creating one off 125CC bikes and there is definetily a market for those here but the financial picture to start is a bit too high...

Platform
    PC
    LOL...if you would live in Belgium and provided a donor bike i would be happy to take on another project.
    I was at one time planning to make a bussiness out of creating one off 125CC bikes and there is definetily a market for those here but the financial picture to start is a bit too high...
    Yeah, getting from a hobby to something that's lucrative enough to live by isn't an easy thing to achieve. Especially getting started and getting a steady flow of clients to build for would be hard I imagine, plus indeed you need to have the funds to making those bikes before you receive any money.

I wish 125cc bikes were legal for a B (car) license here but in the Netherlands the government simply says that you need a different set of skills and experience for riding a motorcycle. Even though we ride bicycles all our lives and we can drive scooters with our B license, we still need an A (motorbike) license.

A small overview of our Dutch drivers license system:

A1 = Motorbike 11kW from age 18
    A2 = Motorbike 35kW from age 20
    A = Motorbike no limits from age 21
    AM = Moped / Motor Scooter from age 16
    B = Car from age 18
    C = Truck / Camper from age 21
    C1 = Light truck / Camper from age 21
    D = Bus from age 24
    D1 = Small bus from age 21
    E = trailer (an additive to B, C or D)

For professional use of trucks, the bus or a taxi you also need "CODE 95" to have proof of your professionalism, so that you can make these your profession.

Anyhow... we're straying far from topic. So here's what I bought just now.

The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I never thought I'd say this, but there is such a thing as too big of a TV. I purchased a 65" TV, got it home and said, "wow, this is just too much TV for this wall." I took it back and got a 55" instead.

EDIT: Before I'm asked to turn in my man card, I blame the wall, not the TV.
    Last edited by Swass; 14-06-2018 at 14:40.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: PostBox981, Shepard2603