Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Investigating] Community Ambassador achievement.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Angry [Investigating] Community Ambassador achievement.

Hi.

I completed the 20th event this morning, and I did not get the achievement. My xbox live gamertag is Mr Mascal 77

I have counted all the evenets that I have completed with a valid lap, and checked the leaderboards. I completed the dlc specific events as well.

It is unacceptable that a major game like this contains glitched achievements. I am very disapointed.
    The following user likes this Post: BetoRenno

Platform
    XBOX1
    Is that a statement or do you need help mate ?
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]
    The following 2 users likes this Post: TheReaper GT, zzjorzz

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Same thing happened to me aswell, I'm playing on PS4. Maybe the DLC events don't count towards this achievement/trophy?
    Last edited by wicken; 31-07-2015 at 07:31.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I've gave up on the game doing anything correctly.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mascal4 View Post
    Hi.

I completed the 20th event this morning, and I did not get the achievement. My xbox live gamertag is Mr Mascal 77

I have counted all the evenets that I have completed with a valid lap, and checked the leaderboards. I completed the dlc specific events as well.

It is unacceptable that a major game like this contains glitched achievements. I am very disapointed.
    Probably just a glitch with the live servers and it should pop once they sync, this isn't the only game that has done it. Halo had a lot of problems with them when that released but they did pop up in the end.

Does the achievement say "Done Unlocking...." when you check it.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz | Mobo: Intel Z68 DDR3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler | Ram: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit | HDD: 3.5TB| GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 WF | Logitech G27
    Xbox One | Turtle Beach PX51's | 42inch LG Cinema Smart TV | LG 300w Sound Bar/Subwoofer
    The following user likes this Post: Randall Kipker

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by HLR Ghosty View Post
    Probably just a glitch with the live servers and it should pop once they sync, this isn't the only game that has done it. Halo had a lot of problems with them when that released but they did pop up in the end.

Does the achievement say "Done Unlocking...." when you check it.
    Hi. Live is working fine. It does not say "Done Unlocking", and none of friends got the achievement as well. We were competing to see which one of us would get the full 1000 gamerscore first, we bought the dlcs that otherwise we wouldn't have bought, and we did not get the achievement.

For all intents and purposes, WMD stole our money.

No need for such hyperboles when we're just dealing with a bug.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BetoRenno, MysterG, Randall Kipker

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi. Live is working fine. It does not say "Done Unlocking", and none of friends got the achievement as well. We were competing to see which one of us would get the full 1000 gamerscore first, we bought the dlcs that otherwise we wouldn't have bought, and we did not get the achievement.

OMG stop the press! Somebody help this poor fellow ..... EDIT None of my Business sorry Mascal4
    Last edited by MXR SMILER; 31-07-2015 at 17:27.

Quote Originally Posted by MXR SMILER View Post
    OMG stop the press! Somebody help this poor fellow .....
    And also no need for that.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    And also no need for that.
    Has anything been reported on the WMD side? If it's a bug with the achievements or the leaderboards?