Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [XBOX1] Fanatec support/discussion thread

Platform
    PC

[XBOX1] Fanatec support/discussion thread

Please post all Fanatec hardware-related issues and questions on the XBOX1 here.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I posted this on another thread but will also add it here in case this is being monitored more closely.

I can't figure out how to get my Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2 working with Project Cars. It's working great in Forza Horizon 2, Forza 4 and Forza 5, but in PCars I can't even drive a car, in the first session in the shifter kart the wheel either does nothing or the kart just turns, when you come to a stop the wheel turns 90degress left so hard that it rips out of your hands, then you have to get moving and force it back straight, it's really frustrating.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Can the top 6 buttons be mapped to anything? Seems like they are automatically mapped to gas, brake and something else(can't remember right now). When i try to map these buttons it removes my pedal map for brake and accelerator. I would like to map headlights, wiper, drs and kers to these.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I posted this on another thread but will also add it here in case this is being monitored more closely.

I can't figure out how to get my Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2 working with Project Cars. It's working great in Forza Horizon 2, Forza 4 and Forza 5, but in PCars I can't even drive a car, in the first session in the shifter kart the wheel either does nothing or the kart just turns, when you come to a stop the wheel turns 90degress left so hard that it rips out of your hands, then you have to get moving and force it back straight, it's really frustrating.
    Did you select the proper controller preset? Did you calibrate the wheel? It may be a console but I think it still needs some assigning/calibrating before it will work.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Did anyone have any trouble mounting the rim to the hub? The screws they supplied appear to be too small. I can't even get them started.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Did you select the proper controller preset? Did you calibrate the wheel? It may be a console but I think it still needs some assigning/calibrating before it will work.
    Yes on calibration, although I didn't re-run it before starting it up the other day, I'll dot hat. For preset do you mean the one on the wheel or the one in the game? The game said I had a wheel btw. Which preset do you use on the wheel? For those that are having success I'd love to get a copy of your settings on the wheel and the console to try.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Did you calibrate it correctly ? Unfortunately the onscreen instructions in game do not detail all steps required to properly calibrate an xbox wheel.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    do you have a link to some instructions which work well? I followed on screen instructions so it sounds like my answer would be no.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hello,
    I'm new to the community. I cant seem to figure out how to disable the auto clutch setting in controls. Also why is "Xbox one steering wheel" assigned to my CSW V2, V3 pedal setup? Thanx in advance..