Thread: T300 wheel with G27 pedals - accelerator either on or off - very little control

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

T300 wheel with G27 pedals - accelerator either on or off - very little control

Hi all

I have been a member for a while but this is my first post. I have been playing racing games for years and just picked up my t300rs. I have used the ricmotech adapter for my g27 pedals. The problem I have is although I have pedal travel I am having difficulty getting the pedal travel to match the right amount of rev range on each car.

has anyone experienced this before. I am aware that they can be adjusted for sensitivity but I feel as though its more than that as when I exit corners its either almost full throttle or none at all with very little progression.

In short in want to feel more accelerator control based on pedal travel, any suggestions.

sensitivity levels are currently set to 0.

thanks

FYI - I do not use any assists ever which makes it harder to get this right I guess.

Platform
    PS4
    I've not had any problems so far - the pedals feel the same as they did when used with the G27.

Have you made sure to calibrate the pedals in the options menu?
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Try sensitivity @ 50
    Fanatec csw v2
    multi hub
    Inverted v3 pedals
    ps4

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    If I am reading this correctly, you have your sensitivity set at 0 yet you want more feeling and response. I would suggest setting your sensitivity at 100% and then adjust accordingly. Most players I have talked to have between 50 - 75%.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by james01uk View Post
    Hi all

I have been a member for a while but this is my first post. I have been playing racing games for years and just picked up my t300rs. I have used the ricmotech adapter for my g27 pedals. The problem I have is although I have pedal travel I am having difficulty getting the pedal travel to match the right amount of rev range on each car.

has anyone experienced this before. I am aware that they can be adjusted for sensitivity but I feel as though its more than that as when I exit corners its either almost full throttle or none at all with very little progression.

In short in want to feel more accelerator control based on pedal travel, any suggestions.

sensitivity levels are currently set to 0.

thanks

FYI - I do not use any assists ever which makes it harder to get this right I guess.
    That's like an ON / OFF setting...
    you need 50% to 100% like the others have stated.
    [PS4 Pro user] [Fanatec CSLE-PS4] [ClubSport V3 Pedals] [TH8A Shifter with Ricmotech Short Throw Plate] [Collectiveminds Drive Hub]
    PC - Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop Windows XPsp3 - Can't run pCars on it.
    DoNoHarm.us