Thread: Have a couple questions...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Have a couple questions...

Hello!

Im wondering if there is a way to make grid start a bit harder? Cause every time (even at highest difficulty) i can jump from 20 position to 8-7 , or from 10 to 1 place right at start after green light.
    Because of this , there is no need for qualify.

Also, if i buy some car packs , will those cars appear as events in career mode?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    No the car packs don't work in career. Maybe a patch to fix?

Don't jump the star then. I still think there is no penalty for jumping it, but if it's bothering you just wait? I don't think there glitching or setup wrong, I think your just jumping the green. Never had this problem myself. Never heard of it either and people are pretty vocal about what doesn't work. I think the starts are fine, certainly manageable for your own enjoyment?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    What??? We buy car packs with real money but cant use them in career? Wooow! Are you sure about this?

I dont think so thats my fault cause i jump very fast to better positions. It seems that AI accelerate very slow at the beggining , even with faster cars than me...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokencarr00t1 View Post
    What??? We buy car packs with real money but cant use them in career? Wooow! Are you sure about this?

I dont think so thats my fault cause i jump very fast to better positions. It seems that AI accelerate very slow at the beggining , even with faster cars than me...

Try blowin green entirely at start. See if I'm right. You can choose not to pass them all. Like I said. Never seen or heard complaints about lousy AI starts before. Other than crashing maybe.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    What about dlc cars? Are they usable in career? Can someone confirm this?

Platform
    PC
    The DLC cars can not be used in career. That is and has been confirmed. Hopefully we'll see some added later in the future though.

As for the slow AI off the start. Don't move until you actually SEE the green light and they are fine pretty much whatever difficulty they are on. I've never had an issue with them and more often than not, I'm slower on the initial get-away than them. It's only on the run down to turn 1 or in the braking zone and going through the corner do I then start to gain places.
    Youtube Channel:

Twitter:

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | i7 4770K @ 3.54GHz | Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400MHZ RAM | EVGA GTX770 SC 4GB | 250GB Samsung SSD | 5.5TB HDD Space | XFX Pro Series 750W PSU | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    BenQ XL2420Z 24" 144Hz | Logitech Driving Force GT | Sennheiser PC360 | TrackIR 5

Platform
    PC
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: MysterG