Thread: [RESOLVED] Cars have no power?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

[RESOLVED] Cars have no power?

I was on Project cars yesterday morning and did a couple of online races with the Z4 GT3 at the Nurburgring. This morning I get on and go on with the same car and same track and the car has barely any power. I thought it was a problem with the gears but the gears are stock and final drive is stock. I thought it was just with this car but its with every car I try. I turned on telemetry view on the Z4 and the top power I had was 186. not sure if this is a glitch or if there is a setting that somehow got reset from yesterday morning to today. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Are you getting 100% throttle input? Check the on screen hud or try calibrating your pedals/controller.
    CPU: i7 920 4.02GHz - H100 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX 3GB | Racing Wheel: Logitech G25

Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3 | Audio: Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro with 5.1 Surround | Display: Asus 26" 1920X1200

RAM: 12GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 MHz | PSU: Corsair HX1050 | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G15 & G500 | OS: Windows 8 64-bit

Umer Ahmad
    Pit Speed Limiter perhaps?

When you push throttle down all the way, did you see the GREEN bar rise to the top in the HUD overlay?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimandtheman View Post
    I was on Project cars yesterday morning and did a couple of online races with the Z4 GT3 at the Nurburgring. This morning I get on and go on with the same car and same track and the car has barely any power. I thought it was a problem with the gears but the gears are stock and final drive is stock. I thought it was just with this car but its with every car I try. I turned on telemetry view on the Z4 and the top power I had was 186. not sure if this is a glitch or if there is a setting that somehow got reset from yesterday morning to today. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Clubsport pedals maybe? I get that, have to unplug, reconnect, check calibration in fanatec control panel then all great. Until a random reboot in the future.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yes! That was the issue! I just got the t300 and didn't really think about that being an issue. Apparently I can look at the power numbers but not the giant green bar next to it. Smh. Thanks guys!!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    But just discovered a new issue in that the throttle pedal won't even recognize in the calibration screen? Im pushing it all the way down and its at zero when the brake is at 100. Is this a game problem or thrustmaster?

Platform
    PC
    But just discovered a new issue in that the throttle pedal won't even recognize in the calibration screen? Im pushing it all the way down and its at zero when the brake is at 100. Is this a game problem or thrustmaster?
    Just make sure you have selected separate pedals.

Then you need to edit assignments and allocate the pedals against the appropriate setting.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.
    The following user likes this Post:

Platform
    PS4
    Usually this happens to me when i start the Game (Press X Prompt) with the Controller and straight into a free practice, the game at that time recognises the Brake but not the Accelerator and Steering, i then have to restart the game and check in Options that the selected device is indeed the wheel and not the Controller, but this ofcoz is on PS4
    PS4, Sony 24" 3D Screen, Thrustmaster T500RS, Nitho Corsa Drive Seat, Pulse Elite Headset