Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: International Pro Racing Team

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Smile International Pro Racing Team

( update 1.1.2016 > I hope continues to be fair and cleanplayers in our Project cars online racing !!
    need for an active and fair and clean driving to players. And Welcome players different countries )

Ps4 Community OPEN > International Pro Racing Team, Welcome and Welcome fair and Clean Players !

Hi,

I and we search for players and from different countries ( Finnish players almost enough < Not apply to women ) our International Pro Racing Team.
    We are very accurate, that played very cleanly ! But must notice > not everyone has the steering wheel and Project cars game hard ( steering me coming later ).
    if you play VERY clean, Good honestly driving style! You Welcome > girls,ladies and boys,men! ( the age limit of about 16 year ).

All International Pro Racing information found here Project cars forum and rules found http://kurvifin.blogspot.fi/
    I added and move 22.8.2015 my blogger details here project cars forum ! I hope that here found Very Clean and Good honestly players !
    I organize and host online racing 7 years ( ps3-ps4 example Ferrari challenge, Superstar V8 next challenge, Gt5, Gt6 and Project cars ).

Ps4 > OPEN > Community International Pro Racing Team.
    Community Ps4:
    We are a friendly community Looking for clean drivers that respect each other on and off the track.
    I hope continues to be fair and cleanplayers in our Project cars online racing !!
    need for an active and fair and clean driving to players. And Welcome players different countries

Racing day:
    Friday
    Saturday
    (future maybe thuesday Or Wednesday, but info coming later > september ?! )
    but always in a new message The last new entry

Online racing Start:
    to start in August clock 21.00 ( Finland Time )
    Later september maybe 20.00?, but info coming september ?
    but always in a new message The last new entry

Car Class: ( usually )
    Group A, Street cars,
    Road B, GT 4, GT 3, Road C1, Group 5, Usually "slow" cars !!
    Or All players same car example Toyota 86, Cion FR-S...
    Allways possible Group A !

Track:
    Course chance and best track old Nordschleife.
    Lap:
    Usually short racing 1-11 lap? maybe future more 15-17 lap and Pit stop !?
    Pit Stop: maybe future.

We Project cars Online room setting:
    Force Interor View = No
    Force Manual Gears = Yes
    Force Realstic Driving Aids = No
    Allow ABS = Yes OR No?
    Allow Stability control = No
    Allow Traction control = No

Damage= Full Damage
    Mechanical Failures = Yes
    Tire Wear = Real
    Fuel Usage = Real
    Auto Start Engine = Yes
    Flags & Penalties = On

Rules found: http://kurvifin.blogspot.fi/ ( maybe future from here > project cars forum ).
    Host: Kurvi35

Welcome VERY clean and honestly players.

( sorry my bad english )
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 01-01-2016 at 17:42. Reason: Update Community and firts text.. 1.1.2016
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JoeDogs, wiewiurka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Rules > time trial, Update 24.10.2015.
    Online International Pro racing Team rules:

Welcome very clean, good honestly driving girls, ladies and boys, men!

Internationnal Pro Racing Team and Online is not benninger / noob room !
    Internationnal Pro Racing Team and Online very clean, fair and real driving.

Project Cars online game class and rules and Online rules

Trying driving very clean! Good honestly driving style Ladies-Style or Man Style
    You driving online racing very clean / good clean / good honestly driving Ladies / Man style!
    Do not push and wedge ( cut ).
    Driving track and driving track line !
    Follow all Rules.

If you cause a crash and second player "fly" out track or you push player out track, so be polite ( courteous ) and stay wait and let him your past be your rank what any! ( you crash or push out someone player get past ).
    You driving x players side and you improve ranking, so be polite ( courteous ) and stay wait and let him your past be your rank what any! ( you crash or push out someone player get past ).

Prohibited:

shove, push.
    Do not driving x player car rear.
    Do not driving x player car on the side.
    Do not the side of the driving curve.
    Overtake lean or to lest or shove the side.
    Cut the other player out to the track.
    Cut, interference ( lock-out ), Braking middle of the straight or track.
    Not slalom.
    Rules illegal rectify ( cut and not driving track ).
    Driving else where.
    Cut law or not driving track ( other area ).
    Overtake law or other else area, when track.
    Driving in the middle of the track.
    Do not straight shikane.
    Do not drive to the top.

Time Trial driving quide:
    When you ready /start to drive time trial, then leave a gap for the front player.
    Do Not hang on the back !!
    The drivers get to drive he need not give way, if he is fast time trial lap.
    if you are not fast Laps, follow the situation and give way

Other rules:

Watch out for all does not brake the same point as you!
    Driving chalk lines on the inside, but edge ( square ) stone and additional widener get
    use to help.Sometimes of course get too out..does not matter....we do not have machines.
    Drive track specific driving line.
    Driving line you can chance preferably only once.
    If you stop / unfinished racing, so do not leave the track out..wait that the racing ends.
    If you want to let faster palyers over, you get to do.
    If you out the track, do not come back to the players in front < you look good `point`
    If someone unknown player driving very bad tell me or someone player be very good many racing tell me.
    Online room is in the lower age limit abouth 16 years !

Online games shouting and other freak.
    Continuos wailing matter which has been rules all the time.
    You tube or music palying.
    Continuos speaking without any break! ( interfere other racing )
    If you not driving Headset OFF ! Do not shout or freak when the racing in progress.

If you do not follow the rules > You get fired / i kick you.

Sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 24-10-2015 at 16:23. Reason: Update time trial rules 24.10.2015 !
    International Pro Racing Team online racing very clean, fair, Good honestly driving style! Welcome very clean and good driving girls,ladies and boys,men!
    I organize / host 8 years online racing ( Gt proluque, Ferrari challenge, Super v8 next challenge, Gt5, Gt6, Project Cars ).

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    International Pro Racing Team Project cars players list ( more coming ) List update 1.1.2016
    Best players list.

Kurvi35
    hanskipanski
    demio67
    Suti1955
    wiewiurka
    Linnuke
    BRIGHTBLACK666
    PureGT_GOOFY
    Tretjaks

Maye future coming new players !?
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 01-01-2016 at 17:44. Reason: update 1.1.2016
    International Pro Racing Team online racing very clean, fair, Good honestly driving style! Welcome very clean and good driving girls,ladies and boys,men!
    I organize / host 8 years online racing ( Gt proluque, Ferrari challenge, Super v8 next challenge, Gt5, Gt6, Project Cars ).
    The following user likes this Post: wiewiurka

Platform
    PC
    ... wel be translated by kurvi35...
    Last edited by wiewiurka; 01-09-2015 at 18:20.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    wiewiurka se oli tiistai päivä, mutta jo gt6 kevään aikana oli erittäin vähän aktiivisia pelaajia viikolla mukana!
    En tiedä kannattaako edes tarjota tiistai tai keskiviikko päivää? Täytyy kysellä ps4 vakio pelaajilta.
    Nyt laitoin alustavasti perjantai ja lauantai päivän kilpailu päiviksi.

Toivottavasti saadaan lisää aktiivisia, hyviä ja puhtaasti ajavia pelaajia meidän International Pro Racing Team ( "suomalaisia" jo tarpeeksi ).

english ( sorry bad english ).
    Tuesday was a day of it, but already GT6 during the spring was very little active players of the week.
    I do not know can not even offer a Tuesday or a Wednesday date? I have to ask the PS4 standard players.
    Now put the preliminary Friday and Saturday days of competition days.

I Hope get more active, very good and clean players our International Pro Racing Team ( "Finnish" players enough )

Platform
    PC
    hey guys!
    i wud recomend that whe have atleast one or two race in AZUR (monaco) whit ginetta g40 junior in next friday (21.8) !?
    its easy and pretty fun to drive in monaco becouse it not to fast and it well give chanses to their whu are driving whit pad...
    whe had that race (World C.A.R.S. Championship) 17.8 in azur 15laps and so cool!
    hey! i`m guy who find first used steering wheel in 1992 / 1995 go-kart / 1997 ps / 2002 ps2 / 2007 ps3 2011 g27 / 2015 ps4 & t500rs th8r
    gran turismo 1-6 / toca touring car 1-3 / F1 1996 - 1999 / project cars 2015-

PSN: wiewiurka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Add me, I'd like to try out this group today
    PS4 - T300RS - G27 Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: wiewiurka

Platform
    PC
    you are very welcome
    hey! i`m guy who find first used steering wheel in 1992 / 1995 go-kart / 1997 ps / 2002 ps2 / 2007 ps3 2011 g27 / 2015 ps4 & t500rs th8r
    gran turismo 1-6 / toca touring car 1-3 / F1 1996 - 1999 / project cars 2015-

PSN: wiewiurka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I try to put first message new and all International Pro Racing Team racing day info,
    but did not succeed? maybe I'm too much edited?
    I try again and if not succed i make new post.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Now to succeed that is, the first message is now NEW International Pro Racing information, but i put in here is always a new racing day information.

Racing Saturday: 22.8.2015

Racing Start: 21.00 ( Finland time ! )
    Car Class: Road B and later maybe GT 3.

All else info here the firts message and rules found http://kurvifin.blogspot.fi/
    Welcome racing !