Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

You know what I hate...

When I'm told I'm a dirty driver and I was crashing into other players, when I know I wasn't..this guy had me mixed up with somebody else. He tells me he has a video on YouTube to prove it, so I ask for the link, no link. I ask again, and he says it might be on the project cars page?

I've race MrFlibble on here and I raced him clean, I know I've raced other guys on here. Some contact is unavoidable at times, but to run somebody off the track? You better have a video to back it up.

I don't know why, but this guy just got under my skin, I usually brush sh*t talkers under the rug and keep walking.
    PSN ID: Krazy_Kripples
    DS4
    The following 5 users likes this Post: CopperySinger5, draughn101, Dying_Snail, svenvangent

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    When I'm told I'm a dirty driver and I was crashing into other players, when I know I wasn't..this guy had me mixed up with somebody else. He tells me he has a video on YouTube to prove it, so I ask for the link, no link. I ask again, and he says it might be on the project cars page?

I've race MrFlibble on here and I raced him clean, I know I've raced other guys on here. Some contact is unavoidable at times, but to run somebody off the track? You better have a video to back it up.

I don't know why, but this guy just got under my skin, I usually brush sh*t talkers under the rug and keep walking.
    Don't even sweat it. Theres no use in getting angry over something you cant change. If he fails to prove what he is accusing you of then he's gotta live with the fact he accused the wrong person. I bet next time he logs into a room and sees your in it he will either apologize or he will quickly exit the room.
    PS4 username-Keith_35
    Logitech G29 wheel, PC GTX 1060 video card on a 50"HD Smart TV ~ Experience- EA sports NASCAR All Editions- Gran Turismo 4,5,6- Codemasters F1 2010-2014- Iracing 2009-2015- Project Cars 2015 ~If you're not going to race clean then why bother racing?!
    The following user likes this Post: Jakob

Platform
    PS4
    This we call misunderstanding from his part to mix you up with someone else .
    If you know that you are a clean racer I wouldn't worry about it .
    like you said ..... sometimes collisions are unavoidable .

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I agree, it was just the way he went about it. I'm over it now, and it kind of bothers me that I let it get to me.
    DS4

MrFlibble81
    Yeah I can vouch for you. You're a clean driver. I had one the other night where I got hit in the back by a guy in a Bentley which put me into somebody else who then sent me a message saying that "this isn't gta5" whatever that means!

And then last night was racing at monza when someone in an orange McLaren rear ended me during qualy. I had moved off the racing line to let a few cars through since I was on an outlap and he just hit me square in the back and then i got accused of being a rammer after that, and he spent the whole race trying to ram me and everyone else off the road.

It would be a lot easier to send a message to people to explain what happened if we could read the names of people.

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    This is one of the reasons that we don't do 'Name and Shame' on this forum.... (possible mistaken identities)
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 4 users likes this Post: Bealdor, CopperySinger5, Jakob

MrFlibble81
    Yeah naming and shaming never ends well.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I wouldn't give the name even if it was allowed.

MrFlibble, I've had the same thing happen to me, some guys just get way bent out of shape over the smallest taps.
    DS4

Platform
    PC
    Those people is called "bad loosers" i get messages on xb1 (Forza H2) very often from players, very ugly ones, even though i was in in the lead from start to finish and NO contact...
    Fanatec CSW V2.5 / Rims: BMW M3 GT2 / F1 / CS V3 Pedals + Brake Perf Kit / I7-5930K@4.2 / MSI 1080ti GX / Asus X99-A / 32Gb Ram / rSeat RS1 / Rift CV1 / Win10/64

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    This is why I'm always crammed into a party with buddies on the PS4. I hate when people do this, if something happens. I'll usually pop into gamechat real quick after the race to add a word. But in the end, "rubbin' is racin'" as they say.

Cheers to a clean racer.