Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Crash to Home Screen After Patch 3.0

Platform
    PC
    My friend on PS4 can confirm that he also have more crashes after 3.0
    Fanatec CSW V2.5 / Rims: BMW M3 GT2 / F1 / CS V3 Pedals + Brake Perf Kit / I7-5930K@4.2 / MSI 1080ti GX / Asus X99-A / 32Gb Ram / rSeat RS1 / Rift CV1 / Win10/64

Platform
    PS4
    Did you all rebuild your database after downloading the patch because i did and i do it every month i've not had one crash.
    Psn Markripp1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi.
    Experienced a couple of post 3.0 crashes. Both times in career mode. Using G40 Junior both times. Once during practice and selecting return to pits option. And once during race 1 lap from end.
    The following user likes this Post: FLX81

Platform
    PS4
    No crashes yet here on PS4, controller, mainly been doing community event and going back and forth into main menu garage for setups. Play around 1h at a time, total since 3.0 about 8h.
    Started a racing blog including first impressions of pCARS amongst some other racing experiences - check them out at http://munirchoudhury.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.
    I'm also on twitter: https://twitter.com/choupolo

Game Director/Designer
    Platform
    PC
    Guys we need as much info as you can possibly give us please. Things like:

Which game mode you were in (MP, Career, QRW, TT, etc)
    What session type (Practice, Quali, Race)
    What car you were driving
    What track it was on
    What the general session settings were (weather, time acceleration, time of day, etc)
    A brief description of what's transpired so far (something like "I did 4 laps, then a pitstop, then 2 laps and it crashed")
    What controller you're using

..and anything else you can think to throw in. The more data we have the bigger chance we have to find the cause quickly. Hopefully I state the obvious, but we didn't encounter any crashes during internal and external QA testing of this patch, so this is news to us. We'll do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this. Apologies for the pain this is causing.

Platform
    PC
    Thanks for your response Stephen.

Added your post to the OP and made thread sticky.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Stephen Viljoen

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    My Game always crashes when i want do drive the Lotus 72D. Tried it in free-trial-modus, online-lobby and time-trial-modus. The Game always crashes when it starts loading the track. So it's impossible for me to drive the car since 3.0.

"In der folgenden Anwendung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:
    (CE-34878-0)
    Project Cars"

Quote Originally Posted by Renoldo1990 View Post
    My Game always crashes when i want do drive the Lotus 72D. Tried it in free-trial-modus, online-lobby and time-trial-modus. The Game always crashes when it starts loading the track. So it's impossible for me to drive the car since 3.0.

"In der folgenden Anwendung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:
    (CE-34878-0)
    Project Cars"
    Can't make that happen here, so there might be something else acting up or leading to that. Either a step you take before starting the race or some option you have selected, or even your car setup for this vehicle if you ever edited it.

Do me a favor and check if the car crashes on loading a time trial if you come from a straight boot.

Steps:
    1- Close the game
    2- Boot the game
    3- Go into Time Trial and Select Openwheel cars, choose the Lotus 72D and load the race.
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5960X @4Ghz | Videocard: Nvidia TITAN XP 12GB GDDR5x | Gamepad/Wheel: Dualshock 4 Six-Axis + Xbox One Gamepad + Fanatec CSWv2 + Fanatec CSP V3 + Fanatec SQ Shifter | Network Card: Intel l218-V| Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair K70 RGB + Cougar 700M | PSU: Corsair AX1500i
    Memory: 16GB Dominator Platinum DDR4 2800Mhz | Mainboard: Asus X99 Deluxe | Soundcard/Speakers: Soundblaster Zx (Optical) + Logitech Z-906 | Monitors/TV: Benq XL2430T | OS: Windows 10 x64

Steam Group Chat: steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434100654 (copy this into your browser url and press enter)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Pit Stop Bug: GT4 Career will not allow soft tyres for 2nd stint. Keeps putting mediums on.

Also: Game crashed on Imola during GT4 race in career after reducing AI and race length.
    Last edited by Evilcee; 17-08-2015 at 10:57. Reason: Forgot to mention GT4

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    Guys we need as much info as you can possibly give us please. Things like:

Which game mode you were in (MP, Career, QRW, TT, etc)
    What session type (Practice, Quali, Race)
    What car you were driving
    What track it was on
    What the general session settings were (weather, time acceleration, time of day, etc)
    A brief description of what's transpired so far (something like "I did 4 laps, then a pitstop, then 2 laps and it crashed")
    What controller you're using

..and anything else you can think to throw in. The more data we have the bigger chance we have to find the cause quickly. Hopefully I state the obvious, but we didn't encounter any crashes during internal and external QA testing of this patch, so this is news to us. We'll do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this. Apologies for the pain this is causing.
    Mp
    Race (set to 19laps)
    Ginetta GT3
    Silverstone GP
    soft tyres
    Weather-clear 2pm no acceleration
    done 4/5 laps passed someone that went off into lufffield just before it crashed
    using t300 GTE