Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MP not fixed at all...and other things!

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Exclamation MP not fixed at all...and other things!

....why???

Still idiots who wait for the leader to pass him the he shoot the leader of the track on purpose, i was shoot down and got 10 sec penalty, cars that are stuck together, track limitations on Nurburgring, after Schumacher S the left hander, i was pushed out of the track and got 5 sec penalty...

Ive set my first lobby few minutes ago, Weather- light Cloudy but Qualy was night, race dawn-sunny day!!
    Track limitations are the same-ridiculous, just doesnt make any sense as the penalty system!!

I really appreciate the effort, but guys, MP is as well a game mode were ppl play from day to day and its very important that the MP runs flawless but here its not the case.... Im really sad to see that MP is not even touched

Im really disappointed and for those thing weve to wait another few months....
    Last edited by FasterThenYou; 17-08-2015 at 23:52. Reason: error everywhere

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by FasterThenYou View Post
    ....why???

Still idiots who wait for the leader to pass him the he shoot the leader of the track on purpose, i was shoot down and got 10 sec penalty, cars that are stuck together, track limitations on Nurburgring, after Schumacher S the left hander, i was pushed out of the track and got 5 sec penalty...

I really appreciate the effort, but guys, MP is as well a game mode were ppl play from day to day and its very important that the MP runs flawless but here its not the case.... Im really sad to see that MP is not even touched

Im really disappointed and for those thing weve to wait another few months....
    Most of what you said has nothing to do with SMS. They have no way of keeping the "idiots" out of a lobby.

I don't race around the ring because I HATE the track so I don't know about the track limitations but I would assume if you stayed between the white lines you wouldn't get a penalty.

The only thing in your list of complaint that they can fix is cars being stuck together but one would assume that that is a pretty hard fix but they do know about it so there is that.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by MrFlibble81; 17-08-2015 at 19:46.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I am doing" -- Kimi Raikonnen.
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver" -- Ayrton Senna
    "F**K! S**T! F**K!!" -- Me, during every race.
    Couch, Coors Light, DS4 = Setup of champions.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlibble81 View Post
    Most of what you said has nothing to do with SMS. They have no way of keeping the "idiots" out of a lobby.

I don't race around the ring because I HATE the track so I don't know about the track limitations but I would assume if you stayed between the white lines you wouldn't get a penalty.

The only thing in your list of complaint that they can fix is cars being stuck together but one would assume that that is a pretty hard fix but they do know about it so there is that.

Just my 2 cents.
    hmmm, when they can make the"jump start" and track limitations better and cleverer then i assume that they can do all those stuff as well better!
    Last edited by FasterThenYou; 17-08-2015 at 20:29. Reason: errors everywhere

Platform
    PC
    What I'd like to see is a change in the penalty system, a 5 second penalty added to your time would be much more realistic a penalty.

When a driver cuts the track in any motor sport he isn't forced to slow down on track is he?
    He's either given a drive thru or has time added to his end time.
    Processor: AMD Piledriver FX-8 8350 4GHz Overclocked 4.5GHz | Videocard: Asus GTX 980 | Gamepad: Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheel Base + Formula Rim + Clubsport V2 |
    Network Card: Asus PCE-N15 Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Sound Card/Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 | Monitor/s: Asus VN247H 24" Super Narrow Bezel
    Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 | PSU: OCW 650W | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G510 + Madcatz R.A.T 3 | OS: Windows 7 x64
    The following 6 users likes this Post: DisagioAbbestia, EMW Simmo, Henrique Clausing, Megalomanic87, Raven403, Tastakrad

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Thomas View Post
    What I'd like to see is a change in the penalty system, a 5 second penalty added to your time would be much more realistic a penalty.

When a driver cuts the track in any motor sport he isn't forced to slow down on track is he?
    hmmm,agree somehow, but now is when u get 5 sec then all behind u crash into u and u spin big time etc etc...but i thing the track limitations and penalties are bit OP..!!
    Last edited by FasterThenYou; 17-08-2015 at 21:57.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Thomas View Post

What this guy said.
    Plus, if you can shut down an engine for 5 seconds (goodbye simulation) you can also ghost backmarkers, parkers etc. making EVERYONE less frustrated. Me first

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by DisagioAbbestia View Post
    What this guy said.
    Plus, if you can shut down an engine for 5 seconds (goodbye simulation) you can also ghost backmarkers, parkers etc. making EVERYONE less frustrated. Me first
    I gave 70€ For what?!? I'm frustrated big time!! Not to mention that wheel drivers and controller are in the same category but it's obvious that the experienced drivers with wheel have big advantage over ppl who drive with controller.

Overall, I'll officialy ask my money back.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I gave 70€ For what?!? I'm frustrated big time!! Not to mention that wheel drivers and controller are in the same category but it's obvious that the experienced drivers with wheel have big advantage over ppl who drive with controller.

Get better with a controller ?

Platform
    PC

Good luck with that

I don't think you have a single valid complaint against sms in your list.

I want my COD money back because everybody keeps shooting me, lol
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1

Many controller users are faster than wheel users.Check the leaderboards.
    The one thing that should be added is that if a car is slowed by a penalty they should ghost.

I own a wheel and a controller, but I'm faster with the controller!