Thread: How to reach that graphics in Project cars??

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Question How to reach that graphics in Project cars??

Look at this video guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jc51w_VCzE
    and tell me HOW???
    I have everything maxed out , ultra etc. and my game doesn't look like this. Thanks
    The following user likes this Post: BCFCBristolRed

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Someone had better sort out graphics in real life. The game looks so much better!!! Hahaha
    XBox One X, Logitech G920 with H-Shifter, Wheel Stand Pro V2, LG 49" 4K UHD HDR TV, LG wireless soundbar & sub woofer, X-Rocker Pro chair, Sonic the Hedgehog mug filled with delicious coffee & a lovely stack of chocolate malted milk biscuits.
    (Just thought I'd get in on this listing specs in sigs!!)
    The following user likes this Post: jimortality

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirec View Post
    I have everything maxed out , ultra etc. and my game doesn't look like this. Thanks
    What are you missing your your side? Likely what you are seeing is the weather options the OP is/was using (which appears to be overcast). Also, this was done during the development timeframe so the OP had access to tweaking options which are not present in the release.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    What are you missing your your side? Likely what you are seeing is the weather options the OP is/was using (which appears to be overcast). Also, this was done during the development timeframe so the OP had access to tweaking options which are not present in the release.
    Ooh, that's a tease, such as?
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorAustin View Post
    Ooh, that's a tease, such as?
    During development, there was an external tweak tool where you could alter just about everything graphically for color blending, lighting, etc... There was also a a dev menu inside which could do (some) real-time tweaking. It's how the devs were able to tweak and adjust certain aspects in real-time (as well as the WMD community tweaking around to propose their ideas for how things should look/blend).
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    During development, there was an external tweak tool where you could alter just about everything graphically for color blending, lighting, etc... There was also a a dev menu inside which could do (some) real-time tweaking. It's how the devs were able to tweak and adjust certain aspects in real-time (as well as the WMD community tweaking around to propose their ideas for how things should look/blend).
    How can you deprive of us of that, it's not like it would cause any problems or confusion! Especially now I can't even use sweetfx any more.
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorAustin View Post
    How can you deprive of us of that, it's not like it would cause any problems or confusion! Especially now I can't even use sweetfx any more.
    People would just post bugs/crashes and other problems with the tools. They aren't for using on a daily basis, they were/are just "dev tools".

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PC
    People would just post bugs/crashes and other problems with the tools. They aren't for using on a daily basis, they were/are just "dev tools".
    I know, missed the /S

It would ruin peoples lives if it didn't work exactly how they thought it should /s

Remembered that time.

And to be honest, I would spend so much time tweaking I would never know what I liked best so would never get to race

Platform
    PC
    Do you guys think it always looks better in videos/screenshots because they're physically compressed to a smaller size rather than being stretched across a big screen?

... Or have I got my theory all wrong?
    Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10
    Logitech G27 | Thrustmaster Warthog | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Fiio E10K DAC

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by nhitrac View Post
    Do you guys think it always looks better in videos/screenshots because they're physically compressed to a smaller size rather than being stretched across a big screen?

... Or have I got my theory all wrong?
    Typically, compression makes things worse because you are losing fidelity (to make the image/video smaller). However, resizing without compression can make a screenshot look better.

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips