Thread: possible new bug, after MS update

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1

possible new bug, after MS update

Console had an update, now there seems to be some completely different forces coming through on the TX wheel. Almost like the deadzone comes and goes.

Don't see how this could possibly be an SMS issue or fault. Microsoft made some kind of change that has effected PCars.

Anyone else notice this?

Specs;

Formula A

Brands Hatch GP

Superkart Pilot Dan77 DESTROYER's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Seemed fine when I had a go last night at spa in the formula A

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well... I thought I was imagening things.. But it did feel like there was more deadzone.. And I didn't change the settings. So to me it indeed felt a little different then usual.

Edit: also the forces felt different.. Less correct then usual.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by OverHaased View Post
    Console had an update, now there seems to be some completely different forces coming through on the TX wheel. Almost like the deadzone comes and goes.

Don't see how this could possibly be an SMS issue or fault. Microsoft made some kind of change that has effected PCars.

Anyone else notice this?

Specs;

Formula A

Brands Hatch GP
    More chance it's the game playing funny buggers!
    I played for a while last night,after not playing for a few days and I was pretty shocking compared to my usual.
    RUF GT3 straight out the box I'm usually pretty handy with but last night I was God awful..left me scratching my head

Platform
    PC
    My game was wacky after the update, it had totally wrong profile info (said i had won 257 races online, and nothing else, def. not true) , the replays had nothing but @ symbols in the title lines, and it had changed the car i was using in free practice to an LMP1, after seeing these things I quit Pcars, fired it up again and it was fine. Havent noticed anything since.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/

Platform
    PC
    Had the same with the profile plus my wheel started oscillating like mad on straights but only after 5-6 laps. My profile is totally screwed now with over a 1100 online races! As for the wheel I had to make some changes to make it usable, finally ended up with the best setup (for me) yet!

Edit: Correction 1837 online races entered, 1023 podiums and 8645 poles! According to SmartGlass it's actually 30
    Last edited by MrLiister; 18-08-2015 at 17:21.
    PC | Thrustmaster T500 with custom wheels | TH8A & DSD Pro Sequential Shifter | Playseat Challenge | Astro A50's
    i5 4690K @3.9GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming @1480MHz | 16GB DDR3-1600MHz | 250GB SSD + 128GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    E A T . S L E E P . R A C E . R E P E A T

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I didn't have any problems with my Project Cars last night other than I didn't have a wheel to drive with. But then again I had to do a Hard Reset 3 times to get the Update to Apply as I received the Black Screen of Death 2 times.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynomight Motorsports View Post
    I didn't have any problems with my Project Cars last night other than I didn't have a wheel to drive with. But then again I had to do a Hard Reset 3 times to get the Update to Apply as I received the Black Screen of Death 2 times.
    No wheel
    Hard reset x3
    Black screen of death x2

No problems? Lol you're pretty chilled
    PC | Thrustmaster T500 with custom wheels | TH8A & DSD Pro Sequential Shifter | Playseat Challenge | Astro A50's
    i5 4690K @3.9GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming @1480MHz | 16GB DDR3-1600MHz | 250GB SSD + 128GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    E A T . S L E E P . R A C E . R E P E A T
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Im Sorry, KkDrummer