Thread: Community Ambassador info

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Community Ambassador info

Does anyone how to check how many Community Events you have actually done? And therefore how many you have left to do in order to get the trophy? Also, does anyone know exactly how these events work? I play on ps4 and seem to have some of the problems that many seem to be encountering. For ex, - sometimes my laps get registered and sometimes don't, wether i put in a safe lap or not. I always do a slow lap to begin, just for peace of mind that I've successfully completed a lap without going off track and invalidating it. So as things stand, i have no idea how many of these things I've done. And do you have to get in the top 3k in order for your lap to count? I wish that the devs could add a little clarity to these sort of things, making information accessible and easy to understand is a good thing for the customer. I'd also like to see them either scrap this sort of trophy or make it much quicker to attain, just a personal preference though. I guess it's there way of keeping you coming on to the game to increase the chances of you buying dlc? I always prefer that trophys get earned through career/single player, rather than community or online.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

community events

has anybody managed to unlock this trophy.............Community Ambassador..........Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events.....

....i have entered them all since launch....but the trophy wont seem to unlock....is this bugged too.....???

is there anyway i can tell how many online community events i have entered....???...im trying to get 100% trophy completion....and this is the only trophy i need....(enter 20 community events)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

community ambassador trophy not unlocking after 20 events entered

has anybody managed to unlock this trophy.............Community Ambassador..........Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events.....

....i have entered them all since launch....but the trophy wont seem to unlock....is this bugged too.....???

is there anyway i can tell how many online community events i have entered....???...im trying to get 100% trophy completion....and this is the only trophy i need....(enter 20 community events)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Check for previous threads, I have seen this before on the forum

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by rayh271 View Post

Rayh271,
    I have the same target (trying to get 100% trophy completion) and same issue (the only trophy i need... enter 20 community events). Unfortunatelly, I am afraid we are facing another bug in the game and we need to wait until a next patch is released. Frustrating...
    Regards

We already have two threads for this in both PS4 and XBox sections, please use those threads.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.