Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I pull the trigger?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Should I pull the trigger?

Currently using a (new) Thrustmaster T80 w/ PlayStation 4 for Project Cars. Just got the game/wheel about a week ago. The problem I have is I am addicted to this game and the online racing. Great thing is I found a League to encourages clean racing and these guys have already helped me tremendously at getting my speed and control up.

The question I have is a lot of the guys keep mentioning how much they like FFB and enjoy their Thrustmaster T300RS wheels. I am so close to buying the TS300 and a set of the TP3A Pro pedals.

I know my T80 works fine, but really want to see what the FFB is like.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
    Kerry

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    FFB adds much more realism to your gameplay!

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Yeah, FFB is very powerfull and great....cant live without it anymore ^^

but buy when you want a Thrustmaste t300 ferrari challenge.....is much better price (i payed 80 € less then for the t300 rs), it looks better and got absolute the same things like the t300 rs

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice-pascale View Post
    Yeah, FFB is very powerfull and great....cant live without it anymore ^^

but buy when you want a Thrustmaste t300 ferrari challenge.....is much better price (i payed 80 € less then for the t300 rs), it looks better and got absolute the same things like the t300 rs
    Can you send me the link of the model you're referring to? Will this model work with PS4?

Platform
    PC
    I couldn't imagine driving using a wheel without FFB, it would feel wrong!
    You'll see what i mean when you pull that trigger and buy it, you'll wonder how you managed prior to your new purchase.
    Processor: AMD Piledriver FX-8 8350 4GHz Overclocked 4.5GHz | Videocard: Asus GTX 980 | Gamepad: Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheel Base + Formula Rim + Clubsport V2 |
    Network Card: Asus PCE-N15 Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Sound Card/Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 | Monitor/s: Asus VN247H 24" Super Narrow Bezel
    Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 | PSU: OCW 650W | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G510 + Madcatz R.A.T 3 | OS: Windows 7 x64

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah, what people said, just go for it if you got the spare cash and you enjoy the game (any racing games really) it adds a lot. Also makes you faster once you get the hang of it, since you can actually feel what the car is doing up to some point, won't be like a real car, but the difference is night and day.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Does anyone know if the Thrustmaster TX Ferrari is the same as the T300? There is a huge price difference so if they're the same I'd just get the Ferrari model if it is compatible with the PS4. Any help appreciated.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I thought TX Ferrari was for the Xbox One and the T300 was for PS4. I could be wrong. I've been playing racing games for years (I'm more of a fan/casual player) until this year when I got Project Cars. This game demands a wheel and the FFB is Amazing on the T300. So much fun!!! I kinda wish I had an Xbox instead so I could have a wheel for both Project Cars and the forthcoming Forza 6. Oh, well. PC will keep me satisfied for a long time!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yup - For me it's a must, alongside my triple screens, Butt Kicker and 5.1 surround sound system. These all add greatly to the immersion of sim racing.

I have a Thrustmaster Tr500, with the standard GT and F1 rim. Love em both.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Screw it - I pulled the trigger! My T300RS is on its way; hope to have it before the end of the week! Score!!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Gavin Thomas, Jon Hallett