Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is about "the free car every month"

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

What is about "the free car every month"

I wonder where are the new cars?

By the way. I hope for huge new content for the game. Free and non free DLCs. Both would be great. This game needs to live a long time.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Agreed it does need continued support past the first year mark as GT6 and drive club are receiving to give the title a longer life ....The engine is great keep adding to it .

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1904 View Post
    I wonder where are the new cars?

By the way. I hope for huge new content for the game. Free and non free DLCs. Both would be great. This game needs to live a long time.
    The next DLC will come once the 3.0 Patch hits Xbox, once that does arrive then the DLC along with Free car #3 will come.
    Project CARS: Manager Tier

PC: 3.4Ghz Intel i5 3570k (Overclocked to 4.3Ghz), Corsair H80 CPU cooler, AsRock Z77 Extreme6, EVGA 780Ti 3GB SC with ACX cooler, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, Corsair C70 Case, Corsair AX760i PSU, Samsung 128gb SSD (Boot Drive), Samsung 1TB SSD (Some Games), 3TB 7200RPM HDD (Games and Storage).

Peripherals: 2x Samsung 24" S24B350H Monitors, Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard, Corsair M65 Mouse, Elgato HD60 Pro.

Wheel: Logitech G25 FFB: RAW | GAIN: 100 | VOLUME: 25 | TONE: 50 | FX:0
    Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Driver: v261 | Firmware: v1.30

Graphic Settings Single Player: Resolution: 1920x1080 59HZ, Windowed: No, Texture Resolution: High, Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 16x, V-Sync: No, MSAA: Off, Post AA: FXAA Medium, Super Sampling: Medium, Reflections: High, Environment Map: High, Car Detail: High, Track Detail: High, Pit Crew Detail: All, Shadow Detail: High, Enhanced Mirror: Yes, Motion Blur: Off, Render Frames Ahead: 1, Detailed Grass: Low, Particle Level: High, Particle Density: Ultra.

Graphic Settings Multiplayer: Resolution: 1920x1080 59HZ, Windowed: No, Texture Resolution: High, Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 16x, V-Sync: No, MSAA: Off, Post AA: FXAA Low, Super Sampling: Off, Reflections: High, Environment Map: High, Car Detail: High, Track Detail: High, Pit Crew Detail: All, Shadow Detail: High, Enhanced Mirror: Yes, Motion Blur: Off, Render Frames Ahead: 1, Detailed Grass: Low, Particle Level: High, Particle Density: High.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Nothing against xbox owners don't take it that way ........But the whole thing is slowing everything to a crawl , slowing down the patches DLC not good at all .....Crap really

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Nothing against xbox owners don't take it that way ........But the whole thing is slowing everything to a crawl , slowing down the patches DLC not good at all .....Crap really
    Agreed. I'm going to guess that it's because the XBOX does so many things like watch TV, Skype, Netflix etc all while playing games so there's more things that a patch can break so it takes longer to test.

^^^^All that stuff is exactly the reason I got away from XBOX and went to PS3 and now PS4.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I am doing" -- Kimi Raikonnen.
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver" -- Ayrton Senna
    "F**K! S**T! F**K!!" -- Me, during every race.
    Couch, Coors Light, DS4 = Setup of champions.
    The following user likes this Post: Schnizz58

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlibble81 View Post
    Agreed. I'm going to guess that it's because the XBOX does so many things like watch TV, Skype, Netflix etc all while playing games so there's more things that a patch can break so it takes longer to test.

^^^^All that stuff is exactly the reason I got away from XBOX and went to PS3 and now PS4.
    Yeah, I gotta agree on this.. I didn't buy an Xbox for specific reasons and their inferior equipment and deployment ability are two of those reasons.

I can't wait for the new DLC, as is the case will ALL DLC for this game, no matter how small. I for one think the content they (SMS) release is some of the best you can get for any game.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    It seems some people don't know, but the DLCs are out already. At least for the PS4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-08-25 18.36.46.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	216174
    Last edited by NeoAkane; 25-08-2015 at 21:38.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoAkane View Post
    It seems some people don't know, but the DLCs are out already. At least for the PS4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de tela 2015-08-25 18.36.46.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	216174
    They're talking about the upcoming "New for Old" car expansion DLC.
    Project Cars 2 is coming here! Okay enough with the silly signatures... I gotta find something better to put here.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 3800racingfool View Post
    They're talking about the upcoming "New for Old" car expansion DLC.
    that's what's in the picture...
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external
    The following user likes this Post: NemethR

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Just DL'd it on the phone app for the PS4
    Its their i'll be dammed
    PS4 / T300 RS / T3PA PRO's / TH8A / DX RACER WHEELSTAND

EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH , I'M AMERICAN