Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TT & Driver Network Locked

Platform
    PC

TT & Driver Network Locked

Is this because of the leaderboard wipe or is it just me who can access TT & Driver Network
    CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 32GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:to suit | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:100 | Nat DMP :25| Nat FRI: 005|brF:50| F.EFF.INT:100
    Sim Lab P1 Rig| Fanatec DD2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Same here. Can't access those items and I haven't found a resolution posted on the forums…yet

I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. Also I did the hard reset on the console. No change.
    Last edited by Y22 Rydr; 29-08-2015 at 17:19.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Here was the same...then it returned after a reboot at the console (several reboots )

Superkart Pilot OpticalHercules's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Mine's been locked as well. Running a fresh install of the game with a new save file (deleted cloud and local to start over). There is only one Live profile on my xbox one, and only one game/driver profile in the game. TT and Community Events are both locked.
    Apparently I'm a Muppet Fanboy! ...whatever that means.

North American Casual Racer Association -- Come join us any night!
    http://nacrassociation.proboards.com

Platform
    PC
    Noticed that usually your tag/name displays on top right of screen and mine wasn't so I deleted my local console save data and when it synchronised with cloud data it was unlocked.

I see optical has tried this as well as cloud delete so not sure why you wouldn't have access, as it does seem related to a saved data issue.

Note Monday is a bank holiday in UK so replies from sms may not start appearing until Tuesday
    CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 32GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:to suit | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:100 | Nat DMP :25| Nat FRI: 005|brF:50| F.EFF.INT:100

Platform
    PC
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebagbud View Post
    Noticed that usually your tag/name displays on top right of screen and mine wasn't so I deleted my local console save data and when it synchronised with cloud data it was unlocked.
    UPDATE 31st August After posting these tests later posts from others do not agree with my conclusion and this appears to be a random event

Ok scratch that fix - fired up this morning and they are locked again , tag/name is displaying correctly

OK scratch everything, spent the last hour testing various scenarios

initially started the game using the A button on wheel, didn't work so hard reset(which is what I always do to turn off) then used the " view" (I think that's what it is called - the old way before patch 3)button to log in , game asks which xbox user I am, select and all is ok

So I hard reset, use the A button to start the game, the game does not ask me which user I am and the TT/Network are locked

So to test

hard reset, start game with view button, game doesn't ask me which user I am but TT/Network is unlocked

So another go, hard reset, start using A, game as me which user, TT is locked

Hard reset, log in with view, game asks which xbox user I am, TT/Network locked - no user name at top right of screen - what the !!!

Hard reset, manually log in to xbox profile first. start game using A button TT/Network unlocked

Hard reset, do not log into xbox profile first, start game using A button, game asks me which xbox profile and I get the Hi message from xbox - TT/Network unlocked

Hard reset, manually log into xbox profile first, get the HI message from xbox, start game using view button, TT/Network unlocked

Hard reset do not log into xbox profile , use view button, game asks me who I am, get the Hi message TT/Network unlocked

Hard reset, auto log in to xbox profile, using the kinnect function, start game using A button, game asks me who I am, TT/Network locked

Hard reset, auto log in to xbox profile, using the kinnect function, start game using view button, game asks me who I am, TT/Network unlocked

Hard reset, auto log in to xbox profile, using the kinnect function, start game using A button, game asks me who I am, TT/Network locked

So it seems to be related to using the A button when kinnect auto xbox profile log on is used

That's another hour playtime that SMS owe me

Could other users confirm this theory
    Last edited by inthebagbud; 31-08-2015 at 06:36. Reason: updated after other feedback
    The following user likes this Post: Y22 Rydr

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have the same profile as you... and I can assure you that I'm using always the "view" button to enter in the game (because of using the wheel and the controller at the same time, I must enter like this), and I had the TT locked sometimes.

You don't have to reset the console . go to dashboard and "quit" game... and start it again it works most of the times (use the "view" button just in case)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This happened to me on patch release day ,i noticed it said it was still installing after it told me it was done, as soon as it finished it all unlocked hope this helps

Edit well ignore that lol I loaded up today and now there both locked again

I'll try the above to see what I get but yesterday I started the game with the a button they were locked after a quick free practice they unlocked ?????

Well all I've done is restart the game and start it with the menu button and all is good no hard reset am using a wheel btw logged in through kinetic as normal
    Last edited by DJ ALKOHOLIK; 30-08-2015 at 10:52.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Happened to me when I didn't use the A button to start up the game. No idea.

Platform
    PC
    So it looks like a completely random issue and just coincidence that my tests in post 6 gave me that result.

Will leave up to at least show sms