Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent group of clean racers to have some fun with

Platform
    PC

Decent group of clean racers to have some fun with

Hi all,

Spent the last week or so getting myself upto a reasonable standard so that I don't embarrass myself racing online. Went on today in a public lobby and to say the people in there weren't clean would be an under statement!

I took part in 5 races with the same group, 2 on Donington GP and 3 on Oulton Park full circuit. Nearly all the other people cut every corner / chicane that were possible to cut on every lap and either got in my way or rammed me off the circuit after or during cutting the track.

Despite me sending them messages (not abusive I hasten to add) nothing changed and I eventually got fed up with coming last due to everybody cheating.

Anyhow I guess the point of my post other than to vent a little is to see if there's anybody that races online most nights on GMT/BST that wouldn't mind me joining in. I use a wheel and have TC and ABS on, SC and racing line off.

There's no threat of me challenging for any victories at the moment, but I will race clean and if I do hit anyone it will be accidental.

Platform
    PS4
    Hiya Peggy11. My PSN is Skanda-Five. Add me and I'll introduce you to some other fair and clean racers. We are on most nights after 9pm. In our 30s and 40s. Wheel and DS4 users of all skill levels. I myself rarely get on the podium. We are all clean racers and we try to have a laugh.

I made loads of friends just by posting here like you have. Being active on the forum is another way to meet clean racers.

I also recommend that you join a league. You will meet loads of clean racers that way. You don't have to be quick to earn their respect. Just fair.

I race in GT3 and Formula Rookie at http://onlinegamingleague.org/home/.

There's also a clean racer thread. Check out the names on there and maybe send out some friend requests.
    Last edited by Skanda-Five; 30-08-2015 at 18:49.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: dave64, glender123

Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the reply Skanda-Five. I will add you later on, will be nice to race with some like minded people. I did consider joining a league but I don't think I'm good enough for that yet!

My PSN IS H1LLB1LLY1981 by the way.

Platform
    PS4
    When I first raced in a league I only made places up when someone ahead crashed out. Every start I made I lost places because I didn't want to be responsible for a first corner debacle.

If you are a fair racer, then you will be welcome in most leagues.

You will also get a grandstand seat to some great driving and it rubs off on you.

I'm on later tonight. I'll send you an invite. I hope you like GT3. We do a lot of that.

Platform
    PS4
    Hey Peggy11, maybe our group is something for you ? Here or here you get more info´s about us

We drive most days of week from 7pm Uk Fun or Leauge races. Maybe we see us on track

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    By all means send me a friend request Peggy if your still looking to expand your friends list with clean people to race with. Im always looking to meet and race new people myself! I'm usually racing with one of two groups; the guys on the site in my signature in more organised leagues or one off fun races, or just in private lobbies with guys I've met online that are clean and fair.n

As the others have said the clean racers thread is a good place to start. Other than that if you start racing with a couple of guys then you'll meet their friends and before you know it you'll have a good group on the go!

Anyway my PSN is Rodgerzzz, hopefully I'll see you on the racetrack in the near future!
    Marmite Racing Community - PS4 Project CARS 2 Racing Community | Hardware Specs: PS4 riddled with cat hairs and dust... | Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...9KwDB4P5j8LLXQ

Platform
    PS4
    Hey guys, I'm looking for clean fun racing, I am pretty active on the game and play pretty much every day but the online public demo derby's are wearing thin. My psn is steve25ccfc if anyone wants to add me. I will be on later today so hopefully we can get some good races going. I love gt3 btw and I drive without assists.
    Last edited by pioneer1985; 31-08-2015 at 10:47.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer1985 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for clean fun racing, I am pretty active on the game and play pretty much every day but the online public demo derby's are wearing thin. My psn is steve25ccfc if anyone wants to add me. I will be on later today so hopefully we can get some good races going. I love gt3 btw and I drive without assists.
    I've seen your name before in online lobbies Steve! Always wondered whether the ccfc was for Chester city football club?
    Marmite Racing Community - PS4 Project CARS 2 Racing Community | Hardware Specs: PS4 riddled with cat hairs and dust... | Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...9KwDB4P5j8LLXQ

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgerzzz View Post
    I've seen your name before in online lobbies Steve! Always wondered whether the ccfc was for Chester city football club?
    Ha ha not chester city but the once almighty Coventry city.

Platform
    PC
    Hey Pioneer1985 and Rodgerzzz I have sent you both a friend request (H1LLB1LLY1981). Hope to see you online at some point.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: graveltrap, Mascot