Page 824 of 825 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825 LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 8247

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Before patch 4.0 I was always using the Immersion settings, even if I tried every other: with the following settings:100:70:0:20. So now, after patch iīm using Custom with Jack Spade mid Comp, using: 100:60:10:21, and I have to say that with jack spadeīs I can feel tires lock, slip and oversteering, things that i only feeled in some cars before patch. Iīm sure it is not a placebo effect, because it really feels different. Iīve tried other settings after patch, because with Porsche Gt3 (race spec) i found the car very different, I could not lap the same as before, it seamed less planted, I really can say for sure, but now I feel all the height on the back, really different from a front engine or middle engine car, fantastic.. but slower, well it seams slower.

Jack spade with 100:50-70:0:21 it is really another world, I cannot understand why before patch 4.0 I didnīt liked the custom file, now it is marvellous!
    i7 5820K @ 4400 Water Cooled - Asus Deluxe x99 - 16GB DDR4 2800@3000 - 2x GTX980 (1477MHZ) - 3 Monitor 24" + 27" 1440p 100hz - Logitech G25 (modded pedals) + TH8A Shifter

Pedro Ferreira

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by pferreirag60 View Post
    Before patch 4.0 I was always using the Immersion settings, even if I tried every other: with the following settings:100:70:0:20. So now, after patch iīm using Custom with Jack Spade mid Comp, using: 100:60:10:21, and I have to say that with jack spadeīs I can feel tires lock, slip and oversteering, things that i only feeled in some cars before patch. Iīm sure it is not a placebo effect, because it really feels different. Iīve tried other settings after patch, because with Porsche Gt3 (race spec) i found the car very different, I could not lap the same as before, it seamed less planted, I really can say for sure, but now I feel all the height on the back, really different from a front engine or middle engine car, fantastic.. but slower, well it seams slower.

Jack spade with 100:50-70:0:21 it is really another world, I cannot understand why before patch 4.0 I didnīt liked the custom file, now it is marvellous!
    Same. I got a little time in with them yesterday, and his files felt a lot different. I'm not using his new ones, with the car-specific Tone settings. But the previous version feels different now. Although, I'm wondering if it was a corrupted Custom file. The last time I tried Jack's files was quite a while ago, before that corruption issue was known. Either way, I definitely have better slip feel now.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    Same. I got a little time in with them yesterday, and his files felt a lot different. I'm not using his new ones, with the car-specific Tone settings. But the previous version feels different now. Although, I'm wondering if it was a corrupted Custom file. The last time I tried Jack's files was quite a while ago, before that corruption issue was known. Either way, I definitely have better slip feel now.
    Youīre missing some things then.
    BTW since the early WMD days Iīm extremely fiddling with tweaker and custom files but never ever had a corrupted file, values are what they are and work as intended.
    There maybe bugs and issues in the system that often can be cured by rebuilding the profile and controller, WMD experience, but I canīt recall an incident where it was
    necessary for me to do since game release. Also, the standard and alt custom files as such have not changed since months and the FFB system did not change either,
    besides some tire and car updates lately, if it now feels better to you with the same settings, would you exclude a placebo?
    System: Win 7 Ultimate 64, i7 2600 @3.4 Ghz, Asus P8P67, 8GB Corsair, GTX 570 (Driver 344.75), Samsung 2443 @ 1920x1200, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    The following user likes this Post: tennenbaum

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    Youīre missing some things then.
    BTW since the early WMD days Iīm extremely fiddling with tweaker and custom files but never ever had a corrupted file, values are what they are and work as intended.
    There maybe bugs and issues in the system that often can be cured by rebuilding the profile and controller, WMD experience, but I canīt recall an incident where it was
    necessary for me to do since game release. Also, the standard and alt custom files as such have not changed since months and the FFB system did not change either,
    besides some tire and car updates lately, if it now feels better to you with the same settings, would you exclude a placebo?
    Could be. I didn't think the FFB had changed and the Raw and Default Custom files don't feel any different than they did after I refreshed the Controller file. Your files were the only ones I had tried since refreshing the Controller file. Are you saying the corruption issue with the Controller file doesn't actually happen?

I'd like to try the new files, but don't like the idea of constantly adjusting the settings per car. Right now, the old files feel better than the defaults, so it's still an improvement.
    Last edited by Haiden; 12-02-2018 at 19:14.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Could be. I didn't think the FFB had changed and the Raw and Default Custom files don't feel any different than they did after I refreshed the Controller file. Your files were the only ones I had tried since refreshing the Controller file. Are you saying the corruption issue with the Controller file doesn't actually happen?

I'd like to try the new files, but don't like the idea of constantly adjusting the settings per car. Right now, the old files feel better than the defaults, so it's still an improvement.
    No, it just didnīt happen on my system.
    Thereīs no per car save option so whatīs the solution then other than adjusting in order to make the best of it?
    System: Win 7 Ultimate 64, i7 2600 @3.4 Ghz, Asus P8P67, 8GB Corsair, GTX 570 (Driver 344.75), Samsung 2443 @ 1920x1200, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Platform
    PC
    No, it just didnīt happen on my system.
    Thereīs no per car save option so whatīs the solution then other than adjusting in order to make the best of it?
    I know, that sucks. It had to be set per-car in PCars1, but didn't need to be for FFB. Now FFB needs to be set per-car, but it's no longer an option.

There is no solution. I downloaded the new files, but, for now, I just decided to keep the old files, because I don't want to have to change the lookup the balance every time I switch cars. IDK... If I start putting more time into PCars, I might give them a shot.

Also, I was never a fan of SoP in PCars1. I heard that's one of the things you added. Is that true?

WMD Member
    Some of Jack's files do have SoP; they are clearly labeled as such.
    MSi Z270 Pro Mobo . CPU Intel i7 7700k . RAM 32GB . OS Windows 10 . GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti SC . Audio Creative ZX . Klipsch 4.1 Speakers / Sennheiser Headphones . Controller SimX AccuForce Pro / OSW Small Mige (SimuCube 10k) / HE-Pro Pedals / Fanatec CSS-SQ Shifter / Fanatec Hand-brake . Displays BenQ GW2760s (triples) / Oculus Rift Cv1 . Chassis Custom 80/20 frame . SimVibe / iNuke NU3000DSP amp / BK-LFE (Extensions Mode) / iNuke NU1000 / ADX Bass-Shakers X2 (Chassis Mode)

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I know, that sucks. It had to be set per-car in PCars1, but didn't need to be for FFB. Now FFB needs to be set per-car, but it's no longer an option.

There is no solution. I downloaded the new files, but, for now, I just decided to keep the old files, because I don't want to have to change the lookup the balance every time I switch cars. IDK... If I start putting more time into PCars, I might give them a shot.

Also, I was never a fan of SoP in PCars1. I heard that's one of the things you added. Is that true?
    "Sop" is completely inaccurate, we have SopLateral and SopDifferential, itīs like apples and oranges, detailed info about it all within the zip file.

Platform
    PC
    "Sop" is completely inaccurate, we have SopLateral and SopDifferential, itīs like apples and oranges, detailed info about it all within the zip file.
    Why is calling it "Sop" inaccurate? SopLateral or SopDifferential... I realize they are two different things, but I didn't like the feel of either in PCars1 and had them set to zero. I simply wasn't a fan.

I have read the Sop ReadMe texts, though. It's just too much fiddling for me. I'm going to stick with the Traditional 2.0 files.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    What is the general consensus of the ffb in Pcars2 from the experts? I'm pretty much at my wits end & constantly fiddling with settings is just pcars continued from the first game. I can find more better cars than the first game & it can at times feel ok but it feels like a minefield from car to car still & fee i just can't set it up forget about it like i can in other sims.
    Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//T300rs//TH8A