Page 741 of 741 FirstFirst ... 241641691731739740741
Results 7,401 to 7,404 of 7404

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Have any of you guys tried low in car settings with higher master. I'm​ trying it now for the hell of it I had the bug so. I have a good setup with TF at 75. But I'm trying a TF 100 I'm using a cateram rs500 at oulten park. Master is 60. Fx 10 fy 30 fz 20 mz 40. It really don't feel bad so far I'm trying too get the loss of grip when pushing too hard in the corners and brake lock up.

But I did get a nice feel when I hit the marbles last night I think I will have too run a race too see how it feels in a race stint. I'm trying to get the feel in AC when you lose grip the vibrations etc. That's what I felt when I hit the marbles.
    Last edited by gotdirt410sprintcar; Yesterday at 21:49.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt410sprintcar View Post
    Have any of you guys tried low in car settings with higher master. I'm​ trying it now for the hell of it I had the bug so. I have a good setup with TF at 75. But I'm trying a TF 100 I'm using a cateram rs500 at oulten park. Master is 60. Fx 10 fy 30 fz 20 mz 40. It really don't feel bad so far I'm trying too get the loss of grip when pushing too hard in the corners and brake lock up.

But I did get a nice feel when I hit the marbles last night I think I will have too run a race too see how it feels in a race stint. I'm trying to get the feel in AC when you lose grip the vibrations etc. That's what I felt when I hit the marbles.
    At this point I'm not changing anything. It really shouldn't feel much different your just moving numbers around. Low in car setting with higher master should feel the same as the other way around just a different way of doing it. But your never going to get that same feel as ac because of the way pcars works now. Not saying pcars is wrong just different at this point.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Yeah probably right it might be a little smoother probably everything feels about the same I guess lol.
    Last edited by gotdirt410sprintcar; Yesterday at 23:13.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    This!!! This is exactly what I was talking about a few week ago. Glad to hear it officially acknowledged and remedied. I know some had said it was fixed, but there was so much disagreement and denial about the frictionless feeling being there, that I didn't know if they were actually talking about the same thing. Really looking forward to it now, because the frictionless feel is pretty much my only major gripe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4RM...utu.be&t=2m18s
    Makes me wanna jump right in...