Page 691 of 691 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 6910

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

  1. #6901
    Kart Driver ShneebnaMRR108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    18
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Big thanks to all you guys for all the time put into understanding and solving the FFB issues. I have a renewed sense of satisfaction and understanding with PC now. The Relative Adjust section reminds me of a professional audio compressor in the controls and the way it works, oddly similar.
    GT: Shneeb108 - XBoxOne - G920 with GTEYE springs - Playseat Evolution
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, hkraft300, morpwr


  2. #6902
    GT4 Pilot GrimeyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GrimeyVille N.Y.
    Posts
    2,748
    Platform
    PC
    All Fanatec wheel users New FW oisted this Morning on Fanatec wheel site!!! CSW v2/v2.5 & CSL wheels!!!!
    Seems it will be a Good Weekend for Racing... Vrooom Vrooom!!!
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB + Toshiba L200 1TB HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

  3. #6903
    GT4 Pilot GrimeyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GrimeyVille N.Y.
    Posts
    2,748
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    Big thanks to all you guys for all the time put into understanding and solving the FFB issues. I have a renewed sense of satisfaction and understanding with PC now. The Relative Adjust section reminds me of a professional audio compressor in the controls and the way it works, oddly similar.
    TF and RAC being properly Balanced is the Key to Avoid Clipping!!! RAC from Testing has showed its self to be the Most Important part when it comes to Avoiding Clipping issues.... TF will Mostly Add more wheel weight and FFB saturation but will Not cause Clipping if RAC is set to Correctly Compensate.

    1)Fx, Fy,Fz,Mz, sets saturation of the individual Forces those settings control
    2)in Car Masters blend the FFB forces as 1 before TF
    3) TF( Global Soindal Master Scale) Sets FFB level of all Forces Combined as 1 signal Before Relative system.

    RAG sets power Limit of FFB System 1.00/100=100% power Never a Need to raise this above 100/1.00
    RAG Bleeds off Piwer to Create Changes in wheel weight Creating FFB effects Feel
    RAC sets Power Cut off Point to FFB forces.... But Remember Just because you cut power to FFB forces EX:@ 75 the FFB Spikes/Power wikl continue to Rise until the Residual FFB power Dissapates.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 24-03-2017 at 11:51.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB + Toshiba L200 1TB HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108


  4. #6904
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wales , UK
    Posts
    164
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    All Fanatec wheel users New FW oisted this Morning on Fanatec wheel site!!! CSW v2/v2.5 & CSL wheels!!!!
    Seems it will be a Good Weekend for Racing... Vrooom Vrooom!!!
    Hi Grimey , how you doin ?

    Do you have any problems updating firmware on your pedals , as the're connected to your wheel and not USB ?
    I always thought we had to have them connected to the PC by USB .

    pcspecialist Coolermaster Storm case . Asus Z97 Sabertooth MK S . i7 4970k @ 4GHZ . 16GB ram .Palit GTX1080 Suprt Jetstream 8GB . 240gb SSD , 2 TB WD Black , SB Zr soundcard . Win8.1 . 16x Bluray / DVD rw. Corair cs750m psu. 5.1 speakers . Acer XB270HA G-sync. Win10 64bit Home.
    Fanatec CSW v2.5 , CSP v3 , Porsche 918 RSR wheel .

  5. #6905
    GT4 Pilot GrimeyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GrimeyVille N.Y.
    Posts
    2,748
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by charliev69 View Post
    Hi Grimey , how you doin ?

    Do you have any problems updating firmware on your pedals , as the're connected to your wheel and not USB ?
    I always thought we had to have them connected to the PC by USB .

    What up Dude Nope No probs at all... I have a USB cord connected to the Pedals that i Only plug into PC when i Need to update pedals.... EX: wheel Must Be OFF!!! Plug pedals in PC update, Unplug when Pedal update is Done ... works just fine...

    I leave the USB plugged into Pedals all the time just Not Plugged into PC that way i dont have to Take the pedals up every time i update them.

    Infact i find that the Higer Resolution Given by Connecting to Pedals to PC dierectly has a negative effect on My Driving because the Higher Resolution Slows Pedal input Reation Time!!!
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB + Toshiba L200 1TB HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

  6. #6906
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wales , UK
    Posts
    164
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    What up Dude Nope No probs at all... I have a USB cord connected to the Pedals that i Only plug into PC when i Need to update pedals.... EX: wheel Must Be OFF!!! Plug pedals in PC update, Unplug when Pedal update is Done ... works just fine...

    I leave the USB plugged into Pedals all the time just Not Plugged into PC that way i dont have to Take the pedals up every time i update them.

    Infact i find that the Higer Resolution Given by Connecting to Pedals to PC dierectly has a negative effect on My Driving because the Higher Resolution Slows Pedal input Reation Time!!!
    Got it !!

    ... and apparently both connection methods are 12 bit , according to the data on the Fana CSP3 web page .

    I made the change to the wheel connection as a recent Pcars2 build didnt like USB pedals , but I'm sticking with it now as I get brake pedal vibration

    thanks and happy racing .

    pcspecialist Coolermaster Storm case . Asus Z97 Sabertooth MK S . i7 4970k @ 4GHZ . 16GB ram .Palit GTX1080 Suprt Jetstream 8GB . 240gb SSD , 2 TB WD Black , SB Zr soundcard . Win8.1 . 16x Bluray / DVD rw. Corair cs750m psu. 5.1 speakers . Acer XB270HA G-sync. Win10 64bit Home.
    Fanatec CSW v2.5 , CSP v3 , Porsche 918 RSR wheel .
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog


  7. #6907
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    116
    Platform
    PC
    Hey guys need a bit of help. Just got my pc today. Installed pcars then the t300 force feedback driver and control panel where do i look to see if the driver is installed? Went into the control panel to see if my wheel was working and all works so i go into gain part set the gain to 68 because that's the force feedback i used on ps4 and set the spring and damper to 0. Start the game and enter in PS4 ffb settings which are morpwr's settings. Go to track and enter jacks settings and went for a drive and the wheel is super light and I can only just feel the ffb. Rechecked settings and tryed again and still the same. Any ideas?
    Where do you guys plug your wheel into? I wasn't sure so I plugged mine into one of the front USB ports. Not sure if I should of tryed the motherboard? And does it matter about the 2.0 or 3.0 mines in the front 3.0 plug.
    Also how have yous got your tv's plugged in? I tryed setting up my vr as well but it told me to plug the hdmi cable into the graphics card but that's the only hdmi port that displays on my tv the motherboard hdmi port won't work.
    I'm off to bed so I'll try again tomorrow
    Last edited by Woffu; Yesterday at 15:03.
    mobo: AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 | CPU: i7-7700k 4.2GHZ | Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling | RAM: G Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Storage : Samsung 960 EVO 500GB/WD 4TB | Case: Thermaltake Core X71 | VR: Oculus Rift | RIG: Pagnian Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit | Wheel: T300RS

  8. #6908
    GT4 Pilot Haiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    2,816
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Woffu View Post
    Hey guys need a bit of help. Just got my pc today. Installed pcars then the t300 force feedback driver and control panel where do i look to see if the driver is installed? Went into the control panel to see if my wheel was working and all works so i go into gain part set the gain to 68 because that's the force feedback i used on ps4 and set the spring and damper to 0. Start the game and enter in PS4 ffb settings which are morpwr's settings. Go to track and enter jacks settings and went for a drive and the wheel is super light and I can only just feel the ffb. Rechecked settings and tryed again and still the same. Any ideas?
    Where do you guys plug your wheel into? I wasn't sure so I plugged mine into one of the front USB ports. Not sure if I should of tryed the motherboard? And does it matter about the 2.0 or 3.0 mines in the front 3.0 plug.
    Also how have yous got your tv's plugged in? I tryed setting up my vr as well but it told me to plug the hdmi cable into the graphics card but that's the only hdmi port that displays on my tv the motherboard hdmi port won't work.
    I'm off to bed so I'll try again tomorrow

    Not sure about the T300, but reducing the Spring to 0 on the CSW-V2 doesn't feel right to me. IIRC, it felt too light. Both the @wheel Damper and control panel damper are set to 100 on mine.

    I plug my wheel hardware into 3.0 ports. But you'll need at least two 3.0 ports for VR, so if you have enough, plug the wheel and pedals into a 3.0, as well. Not sure if that's needed, but if you have them, use them.

    You'll need to get a display port to HDMI adapter. My card has 3 display port connections and 1 HDMI. I just picked up an adapter and run the TV from a display port.
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 8GB | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    Steam ID | FFB Settings | Graphic Settings | Racecraft

  9. #6909
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    116
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    Not sure about the T300, but reducing the Spring to 0 on the CSW-V2 doesn't feel right to me. IIRC, it felt too light. Both the @wheel Damper and control panel damper are set to 100 on mine.

    I plug my wheel hardware into 3.0 ports. But you'll need at least two 3.0 ports for VR, so if you have enough, plug the wheel and pedals into a 3.0, as well. Not sure if that's needed, but if you have them, use them.

    You'll need to get a display port to HDMI adapter. My card has 3 display port connections and 1 HDMI. I just picked up an adapter and run the TV from a display port.
    Just tryed turning the spring and damper settings back to 100 but that didn't change anything still a very light wheel. I put both the ffb controls on 75 they where 68 and that made it a bit better but still very light tryed a few laps with other cars and different tracks but still the same very light wheel and I can't tell what the car is doing. I reinstalled the ffb driver but still the same.
    I turned steering gain up to 1.50 from 1.00 the default was set at 2.00 but on PS4 the default is 1.00. After putting it to 1.50 that made it better but it still doesn't feel like it did on PS4. I don't know why my PS4 settings won't transfer over to pc like all of yours did.
    Last edited by Woffu; Today at 03:56.
    mobo: AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 | CPU: i7-7700k 4.2GHZ | Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling | RAM: G Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Storage : Samsung 960 EVO 500GB/WD 4TB | Case: Thermaltake Core X71 | VR: Oculus Rift | RIG: Pagnian Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit | Wheel: T300RS

  10. #6910
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    116
    Platform
    PC
    i plugged mm wheel back into my PS4 to check there wasn't a problem with my wheel and it all work the way it should nice ffb and good wheel weight. Then plugged my wheel back into pc check all settings are right and go for
    a drive and the wheel is still very very light. The only way I can get the wheel weight back to the same as on PS4 is to put steering gain to 1.75.
    Not sure if something went wrong installing the game or what. I'll have to get ac or rf2 to see how the wheel goes in them games
    mobo: AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 | CPU: i7-7700k 4.2GHZ | Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling | RAM: G Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Storage : Samsung 960 EVO 500GB/WD 4TB | Case: Thermaltake Core X71 | VR: Oculus Rift | RIG: Pagnian Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit | Wheel: T300RS

Similar Threads

  1. Lets talk FFB and compare FFB Graph Videos
    By GrimeyDog in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 04:47
  2. Let's talk about Bump Stops (and telemetry) a bit...
    By Spirit X in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 09:15
  3. These short videos show a few bugs
    By pigsy in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 00:09
  4. LETS PLAY..LETS RACE YOUTUBE RACERS I WANT YOU
    By DEMPS151 in forum PC - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 21:43
  5. LETS PLAY..LETS RACE YOUTUBE RACERS I WANT YOU
    By DEMPS151 in forum The Driver Network - Screenshots & Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 18:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •