Page 763 of 763 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 7630

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC

Buttkicker.Gamer2 Back in Stock!!!

Buttkickers are Finally Back in Stock!!! Hurry and Grab 1 or 2 they are going to sell out Fast!!!.... I have 2 and have Been trying to order a back up/Spare for Over a Year and they have been out of Stock!!! 1 of the buttkicker is about 4yrs or older and it acts Funky some time.....But Finally i Got a Email saying they are Back in stock!!! and Still $149.00!!! I looked at the Shell Shock/ Earth Quake and its $400.00 Im Glad i waited it out!

A Two Buttkicker set up is just awsome!!! 1 Plays Left and the other Plays Right audio....I cant even describe it you would just have to feel it for yourself but you can clearly feel the diff between L & R.... also using 2 of them stops you from over Heating Over working 1.... Buttkickers will Get Hot and Shut off!!! But when you use 2x you can keep the Vibration Volume Much Lower and Still have Maximum Feel.

Thry are Gonna sell out Quick so act Now if you can!!! Its Been over 1 year since they were in Stock last!
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    Buttkickers are Finally Back in Stock!!! Hurry and Grab 1 or 2 they are going to sell out Fast!!!.... I have 2 and have Been trying to order a back up/Spare for Over a Year and they have been out of Stock!!! 1 of the buttkicker is about 4yrs or older and it acts Funky some time.....But Finally i Got a Email saying they are Back in stock!!! and Still $149.00!!! I looked at the Shell Shock/ Earth Quake and its $400.00 Im Glad i waited it out!

A Two Buttkicker set up is just awsome!!! 1 Plays Left and the other Plays Right audio....I cant even describe it you would just have to feel it for yourself but you can clearly feel the diff between L & R.... also using 2 of them stops you from over Heating Over working 1.... Buttkickers will Get Hot and Shut off!!! But when you use 2x you can keep the Vibration Volume Much Lower and Still have Maximum Feel.

Thry are Gonna sell out Quick so act Now if you can!!! Its Been over 1 year since they were in Stock last!
    Yeah, that took forever. I'm actually glad we moved, because if we hadn't, I would have bought another transducer about two months ago. It's not the one you mentioned, but it was almost $500 for a two transducer setup. Glad that worked out. I just ordered mine. Finally!!!
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 8GB | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    Steam ID | FFB Settings | Graphic Settings | Racecraft

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    That makes sense. I tried that lut file along time ago but it didn't work right for the t300 and I didn't need it for the pcracer. Just set the gamma in that ini and done. Its nice when you haven't touched the settings in so long you forgot what you did.
    Sure is.

The new AI is amazing. Formula 1 racing is the absolute best now. 90 difficulty with 60 aggression at Silverstone was a blast. But last night I tried that 90/60 mix at Nordschleife!!! That was a frantic few laps, only did 2.5, but I was surprised at how well the AI worked on that track. The variance in their behavior made trailing. a car through the tight spots a real challenge. You could play it safe and leave a gap, but you'll have to chew that gap down when you hit the next overtake zone. It's best to stay close, but it's super hard to stay on the car ahead's tail, because you're catching dirty air and have less grip, and you have to be razor focused, because the AI varies and takes corners differently. Those 2.5 laps were just unbelievable. You should try that car/track combo. I having a feel it's going be addictive to me.

The thing that surprised me the most was how well you can feel the difference in grip between driving in clean air and dirty air. Sometimes, when there were like 3 cars ahead in a tight chain, I had to back off, because there was no grip in that turbulence. Really good physics model.
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.0 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 8GB | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    Sure is.

The new AI is amazing. Formula 1 racing is the absolute best now. 90 difficulty with 60 aggression at Silverstone was a blast. But last night I tried that 90/60 mix at Nordschleife!!! That was a frantic few laps, only did 2.5, but I was surprised at how well the AI worked on that track. The variance in their behavior made trailing. a car through the tight spots a real challenge. You could play it safe and leave a gap, but you'll have to chew that gap down when you hit the next overtake zone. It's best to stay close, but it's super hard to stay on the car ahead's tail, because you're catching dirty air and have less grip, and you have to be razor focused, because the AI varies and takes corners differently. Those 2.5 laps were just unbelievable. You should try that car/track combo. I having a feel it's going be addictive to me.

The thing that surprised me the most was how well you can feel the difference in grip between driving in clean air and dirty air. Sometimes, when there were like 3 cars ahead in a tight chain, I had to back off, because there was no grip in that turbulence. Really good physics model.

I noticed in the gt cars it not as easy to pass anymore either. I don't know if the dirty air has anything to do with it but like you said you cant ride on a cars bumper like you used to and always get away with it. You really need to watch the car in front and plan the move more like you would a real person. I tried another mod track last night with the 2017 Porsche cup cars and the ai seemed to work just fine there too. I'm not a huge fan of the Nordschleife but Ill have to give those a shot. It just takes so long to complete a lap.lol
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC

Its funny once you have one you notice something is wrong right away if you forget to turn it on. It actually adds a lot more then you would guess.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Its funny once you have one you notice something is wrong right away if you forget to turn it on. It actually adds a lot more then you would guess.
    Very True indeed!!! the Buttkicker that shuts off sometimes is on the Left side and even though the Right side Buttkicker is still on i can Clearly feel when that 1 side shuts off-->Its something to do with the Volume because i keep it Low i think it goes into auto shut off because if i turn the Buttkicker Volume up it comes back on but then i have to readnust it to match the right side --> it doesnt happen often but this can be very frustrating when it happens in the Middle of a race.... its Not a Heat Related issue--> Its a 2012 model and i think the amps were Re-worked since then the amp gain may Not be as sensitive as the other to Low input/Output causing it to auto shut down but Other than that it works and plays fine.... Maybe i will mount the older 1 down at the pedals??? But what ever the Case im just happy to Finally have a Spare becaus they have been sooo hard to get for a long time....Once you start using Buttkickers its Really Hard to adjust to it Not working or Not using it.

These things also work Great while watching a Action Movie!!! The Matrix is just Incredable to watch in the Rig!!! You Feel Every Gun Shot!!!
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; Yesterday at 04:36.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Platform
    PC
    Watching the 24Hrs of Nubergring all day... Its Just Not as Exciting as the 24Hrs of Lemans!!!! 24Hr Lemans should be a Really Good Fight this Year!!! LMP1---> Toyota, Porsche, Audi and Cadillac!!! I wonder How the Cadillac is Going to Do?

Platform
    PC
    Very True indeed!!! the Buttkicker that shuts off sometimes is on the Left side and even though the Right side Buttkicker is still on i can Clearly feel when that 1 side shuts off-->Its something to do with the Volume because i keep it Low i think it goes into auto shut off because if i turn the Buttkicker Volume up it comes back on but then i have to readnust it to match the right side --> it doesnt happen often but this can be very frustrating when it happens in the Middle of a race.... its Not a Heat Related issue--> Its a 2012 model and i think the amps were Re-worked since then the amp gain may Not be as sensitive as the other to Low input/Output causing it to auto shut down but Other than that it works and plays fine.... Maybe i will mount the older 1 down at the pedals??? But what ever the Case im just happy to Finally have a Spare becaus they have been sooo hard to get for a long time....Once you start using Buttkickers its Really Hard to adjust to it Not working or Not using it.

These things also work Great while watching a Action Movie!!! The Matrix is just Incredable to watch in the Rig!!! You Feel Every Gun Shot!!!
    Yeah it annoying when they turn off. The auto shut off is too short sometimes when youre playing with stuff. They work great but I don't think the quality of these early ones was all that great. My remote never turns on the first time and usually takes at least 3 attempts. Did you guys see the accuforce ones are built specifically by buttkicker for sim racing but I didn't notice if they had any. I'm not sure if you can get the same model somewhere else or not.
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Assrto Corsa is there a way to Map the Pause Button to the wheel??? I been Looking for it cant Find it... every time i have to pause i have to push the ESC button on the Keyboard... That kinda sucks!!!

Platform
    PC
    Assrto Corsa is there a way to Map the Pause Button to the wheel??? I been Looking for it cant Find it... every time i have to pause i have to push the ESC button on the Keyboard... That kinda sucks!!!
    It just takes some getting used to. But it keeps it realistic--which they strive for. It also prevents (or at least hinders) people from using the pause to cheat in the single player challenges by making them reach for it. When you race online, you can't even pause to go back to the pitbox unless the car is stopped.