Page 792 of 794 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794 LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 7933

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC
    The pedal deck is one of the reasons I'm upgrading. There's a little bit of flex in the GT Omega Art's. That, and the fact that the vertical/horizontal adjustment options for the wheel deck are linked. With the P1, there'll be zero flex, and I'll be able to adjust everything to my liking, to the millimeter. I'll also be able to switch between F1 and GT style driving setups pretty quickly.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773

Platform
    PC
    Due to boredom of multiplayer on PC i found My self playing Xbox 1 Pcars....i been having some really Good races with the Old xbox crew.
    now that i been playing more xbox1 Pcars i had to readjust the Gm FFB to 25, also WOW I totally Missed/ over looked just How much power these settings add to the FFB on Xbox1 Pcars!!! Menu Spring Strength, Low speed Steering Coefficient and Low speed Spring For xbox Pcars i have to run those at 5!!! everything else is the same as My Normal settings. XB1 Pcars FFB is now in Par with PS4---> the graphics are still below PC & PS4 but the FFB feel Now is 1 to 1 with PS4....very strange who woulda thought those settings affect the Total FFB strength that much But its only like that with the Xbox---> Really weird.

Not that it makes much diff now but just thought it was worth sharing...Still learning New stuff.

Edit: also i found that after a few months of R3E and Assetto Corsa that GM FFB 100 in Pcars is just over kill!!! i set it to 75 and every thing feels great with No loss of dynamic range...Shruggs just Bored typing almost bed time LOL
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 06-09-2017 at 10:04.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    The pedal deck is one of the reasons I'm upgrading. There's a little bit of flex in the GT Omega Art's. That, and the fact that the vertical/horizontal adjustment options for the wheel deck are linked. With the P1, there'll be zero flex, and I'll be able to adjust everything to my liking, to the millimeter. I'll also be able to switch between F1 and GT style driving setups pretty quickly.
    I looked it up that Rig looks very nice!!! I got Scared off the 80/20 Rigs when i was looking them up because the site Quoted 1 price but by the time i ordered everything i Needed it came out to $1.800!!! i think it was a scam site because they were trying to sell just blue prints for $450.0 with No parts all the parts you had to order from outside vendors!!!

i know what you mean about the wheel deck adjustment Comfortable wheel height and position is uber important... i just bought a 90amp Welding machine Nope i Never done any welding before but hey you gotta start and learn some time i been attending youtube university for welding tips and tricks LOL...When i get good with welding I'm thinking about making a custom Wheel deck for the RS1 that extends 1 inch further out it fits and feels Good Now but that would make the RS1 pretty close to the perfect Rig for Me ---> unless they come out with something that's just Mind blowing i don't think i will spend alot of $$$ buying a new rig... i looked at the Rseat N1 Rig but that's just tooo much cash to put out again for a rig ---> unless i hit lotto
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Haiden, hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    Due to boredom of multiplayer on PC i found My self playing Xbox 1 Pcars....i been having some really Good races with the Old xbox crew.
    now that i been playing more xbox1 Pcars i had to readjust the Gm FFB to 25, also WOW I totally Missed/ over looked just How much power these settings add to the FFB on Xbox1 Pcars!!! Menu Spring Strength, Low speed Steering Coefficient and Low speed Spring For xbox Pcars i have to run those at 5!!! everything else is the same as My Normal settings. XB1 Pcars FFB is now in Par with PS4---> the graphics are still below PC & PS4 but the FFB feel Now is 1 to 1 with PS4....very strange who woulda thought those settings affect the Total FFB strength that much But its only like that with the Xbox---> Really weird.

Not that it makes much diff now but just thought it was worth sharing...Still learning New stuff.

Edit: also i found that after a few months of R3E and Assetto Corsa that GM FFB 100 in Pcars is just over kill!!! i set it to 75 and every thing feels great with No loss of dynamic range...Shruggs just Bored typing almost bed time LOL
    You should try AC multiplayer. The public servers are way more fun and competitive than PCars console MP, at least IMO. Also, if you use the SRS app, it's even more structured, with driver rating and managed series.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Can you post a link to the SRS app

Platform
    PC
    http://www.simracingsystem.com/index.php

It's free, and works with AC, rF2, and AMS. I've only used it with AC, though. I like the way they go about it, with each race in the series being open for multiple entries all week/weekend (similar to iRacing). At the end of the entry period, they take your best out of five (or average if you entered more than five) and apply that to the series standings.

Good time to join. New season just started last week, only one race missed in most series.

Platform
    PC
    Grimey, did you check out SRS?

Also... Fanatec revealed the DD wheel at the expo.

Platform
    PC
    Yes i have seen this... Looks and Sounds like it will be Really Good!!!... I'm still Stradling the fence about DD... Depending on how Pcars2 feels with the v2.5 it will definitely help Me decide to DD or Not to DD... The v2.5 feels really Good!!! Yes its that Good that I'm starting to wonder about when do i reach the point of Diminishing Returns when it comes to buying sim gear --> Wheel Feel in Sim Games are still based on game physics and FFB programming and even the best wheel will feel like trash if the FFB and Physics programming is off.

The Fanatec DD wheel is still a few months away as they release more info i may be more swayed towards buying it but right Now i dunno.

I'm Looking for the reviews from some of the people at the expo that had a chance to try the Fanatec DD wheel ---> I havent seen any sooo far have you read or seen any video reviews about 1st impressions about it???

Lately i have been doing some long needed customizing to the RS1 rig Getting ready for Pcars2
    I made longer wheel deck arms ---> I made from Steel so No Bending or flexing they are Rock Solid!!! ... The original arm is 5 1/4 inches in I made a few sizes from 6 1/4 to 8 1/4 inches (they Don,t take Me long to make with the right tools -->tools tools and more tools yes I'm a known Wheel hoarder but i hoard tools also LOL) ---> I'm using the 8 1/4in arms<-- the wheel extended out the extra 3in gives a extra 3in of leg space and allows me to sit further back and stretch My Legs out without having to over extend My arms beyond the proper/comfortable driving arm angle ---> I can set the pedals to the highest rake angle and sit like im in a F1 car with My Legs Fully Extended!!! also i added the RS1 pro pedal deck upgrade that thing is a beast!!! No flex at all with Fanatec Pedals and easy to adjust because its on sliding rails!!!

I been on a building spree again I bought a 90amp flux welder and im getting pretty good at laying down a solid Weld.... There are 2 bolt holes behind the wheel deck in the RS1 frame ---> Hmmmm I'm thinking about welding a custom Swing arm TV mount so i can mount the TV right in back of the wheel

One Good thing is if i do get the DD wheel because it has the same Fanatec mounting holes it will bolt right on to the rig No Fuss ---> I may have to use the shorter arm extensions though

Question Have you tried the FM 7 Demo??? Its pretty Good its seem tnis will be the Best Forza yet... Its still arcade but i may get it just for the Fun factor --> I tried it o XB1 the Game play and Graphics were petty Dam Good

Yes i do plan to paint the Arm extensions---> later on LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170918_160048[1].jpg  

20170917_161226[1].jpg  

Last edited by GrimeyDog; 21-09-2017 at 00:13.

Platform
    PC
    Im playing Forza7 and its Much better than i gave it Credit For!!! Its Really Friggin Good... almost Feels Sim Like ---> The wheel is 900 turning radius and Auto adjust per car... No More 270 Arcade Racing!!! Haiden, Mopwr have you tried it yet???

I didnt do Any wheel or FFB tweeking either ---> Im driving with the same wheel settings i use in Pcars and Assetto corsa!!!
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 21-09-2017 at 01:30.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    Im playing Forza7 and its Much better than i gave it Credit For!!! Its Really Friggin Good... almost Feels Sim Like ---> The wheel is 900 turning radius and Auto adjust per car... No More 270 Arcade Racing!!! Haiden, Mopwr have you tried it yet???

I didnt do Any wheel or FFB tweeking either ---> Im driving with the same wheel settings i use in Pcars and Assetto corsa!!!
    I wanted to try it, and was planning to, but changed my mind when VR support wasn't clear. If they add VR support, I'll definitely give it a shot. Otherwise, I'm going to put PCars2 through the paces first. If PCars2 has improved the FFB to a point that I can deal with, then I'll be less inclined to try Forza, until/unless it gets VR support. I wish Turn10 would just add VR support. But their primary audience isn't big on VR, so it doesn't really surprise me. If PCars2 fails me, then I might give Forza a shot. It's the only non-VR game, I'd break my No VR = No Buy rule for, because Forza 1-5 is what brought me to sim racing, so I kind of have a soft spot for it.

The following user likes this Post: tennenbaum