Page 734 of 791 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744784 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 7905

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    I love this car. The old one was a favorite, too, but when I tried the 650 in AC, I loved it even more. Can't wait to race it in R3E.
    Me too. I just tried it for the first time the other day in ac. Then I ran it the other night in pcars and its still fun.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: Haiden

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Woffu View Post
    Yep ok thanks for pointing that out ill try it tomorrow
    Is the best way to get into task manager from the game to press alt control delete and select task manager?
    I think you can just leave it open before you start. Just did a quick search on the aorus forum and it seems some are having problems with their software for that graphics card. High usage and stuttering because of it so hopefully that isn't your issue.
    Last edited by morpwr; 20-04-2017 at 17:40.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    I guess my gpu control panel is the nvidia control panel? When I go into the nvidia control panel and into adjust image settings with preview there's 3 options 1.let the 3D application decide 2.Use the advanced 3D image settings 3.Use my preference emphasizing and that has quality highlighted next to it.
    Mine is set to the first option let the 3D application decide.
    If i choose use my preference emphasizing i can move a slider with 3 options 1. Performance 2. Balanced 3. Quality.
    So you mean i should choose use my performance emphasizing and choose balanced?
    Then in the configure surround, physX page it says set the following: surround configuration with a box saying span display with surround that is unchecked then in another box it says physX setting processor with a drop down box with auto select (recommended) that's what mine is set on or gtx 1080ti or CPU. So should i select CPU and try that? Is that what you mean
    Balanced and Auto select until you get things sorted is the best option.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    I think you can just leave it open before you start. Just did a quick search on the aorus forum and it seems some are having problems with their software for that graphics card. High usage and stuttering because of it so hopefully that isn't your issue.
    Iv had a look on there but I can't find what you mean. Any chance you could add the link
    mobo: AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 | CPU: i7-7700k 4.2GHZ | Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling | RAM: G Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Storage : Samsung 960 EVO 500GB/WD 4TB | Case: Thermaltake Core X71 | VR: Oculus Rift | RIG: Pagnian Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit | Wheel: T300RS

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    So i reset all the gpu control panel settings to default then gave the pc a restart fired up AC and everything was fine. Got to about lap 3 and was waiting for it to stuttering but it didn't i checked the task manager and CPU was at about 55% and ram was 17% but gpu was only about 35% and I was getting almost constant 90 fps lowest i seen it go was about 80 fps around corners. Got to lap 15 and still all good done a few more laps thinks the problem was fixed and was just about to stop playing and thought I'd do a few more laps just to make sure and then about lap 18 it started stuttering again. I checked task manager and everything looked the same as on lap 3 when I checked it. Then i noticed my fps was dropping into the 30,s mostly only around corners but task manager still looked the same nothing high but gpu still at about 35%. I ran out of time but befor i shut it off I checked gpu control panel and i forgot to put the 3D setting on balanced I'll have to try that next but it seams like I'm getting somewhere as i couldn't even get ac to play at the start of the week and the stuttering was no were near as bad as befor.
    mobo: AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 | CPU: i7-7700k 4.2GHZ | Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooling | RAM: G Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Storage : Samsung 960 EVO 500GB/WD 4TB | Case: Thermaltake Core X71 | VR: Oculus Rift | RIG: Pagnian Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit | Wheel: T300RS
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    So i reset all the gpu control panel settings to default then gave the pc a restart fired up AC and everything was fine. Got to about lap 3 and was waiting for it to stuttering but it didn't i checked the task manager and CPU was at about 55% and ram was 17% but gpu was only about 35% and I was getting almost constant 90 fps lowest i seen it go was about 80 fps around corners. Got to lap 15 and still all good done a few more laps thinks the problem was fixed and was just about to stop playing and thought I'd do a few more laps just to make sure and then about lap 18 it started stuttering again. I checked task manager and everything looked the same as on lap 3 when I checked it. Then i noticed my fps was dropping into the 30,s mostly only around corners but task manager still looked the same nothing high but gpu still at about 35%. I ran out of time but befor i shut it off I checked gpu control panel and i forgot to put the 3D setting on balanced I'll have to try that next but it seams like I'm getting somewhere as i couldn't even get ac to play at the start of the week and the stuttering was no were near as bad as befor.
    Those numbers look pretty normal but with the fps dropping that low that will cause issues. Ill see 45 once in a while but normally its in the 80-90 range.

Platform
    PC
    Iv had a look on there but I can't find what you mean. Any chance you could add the link
    Ill see if I can find it for you.

Platform
    PC
    If these issues persist your CPU/GPU may be thermo throttling for some reason??? Defective????
    Its Normal to have High CPU use in some Games while other Games GPU use is Higher... It all depends on the Game.

Even with a High powered GPU you can be limited performance wise and Need turn some settings down from Ultra...also How many cars do you have on ttack??? More Cars can be Very CPU demanding because it has to Drive and keep track of all Car positions at all times Even if you cant see them<---Waste of CPU power if you cant see the cars!!! I run 16 car Grid because you only find yourself racing with maybe 5 cars at a time.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 21-04-2017 at 12:32.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Sorry I thought you had a aorus gpu too. I was on the aorus forum but it looks like those two companies are somehow connected because the poster said he had a post on the gigabite forum too and was waiting for a reply. Maybe like asus and rog they are made by asus but with different features. But might be worth a read anyways.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    If these issues persist your CPU/GPU may be thermo throttling for some reason??? Defective????
    Its Normal to have High CPU use in some Games while other Games GPU use is Higher... It all depends on the Game.

Even with a High powered GPU you can be limited performance wise and Need turn some settings down from Ultra...also How many cars do you have on ttack??? More Cars can be Very CPU demanding because it has to Drive and keep track of all Car positions at all times Even if you cant see them<---Waste of CPU power if you cant see the cars!!! I run 16 car Grid because you only find yourself racing with maybe 5 cars at a time.
    These tests have been in practice so it's just me on track. The strange thing is when it happened last time after 40 min I went and lowered settings to try and keep the fps up but lower settings somehow made it stutter more it didn't make sense to me. When I get home soon I'm gunna try putting the 3D setting on balanced and try higher settings and see what happens