Page 784 of 785 FirstFirst ... 284684734774782783784785 LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 7841

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC
    Anybody see thrustmaster and sparco have teamed up and will offer real full size wheels now. About time. Cant imagine what they will want for those after the price of the t-gt.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Anybody see thrustmaster and sparco have teamed up and will offer real full size wheels now. About time. Cant imagine what they will want for those after the price of the t-gt.
    I think they should just make a mount that works with RL rims, like others do. But then I guess that might cause problems, because the motors aren't made for the weight.
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (Overclocked) | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    Steam ID | Graphic Settings | Racecraft

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    I think they should just make a mount that works with RL rims, like others do. But then I guess that might cause problems, because the motors aren't made for the weight.
    I think they did. It didn't look like its the same as the other mounts and they mentioned using actual sparco wheels. It still uses the same release but I think the buttons were different. I don't see it being a big deal guys have been using the momo wheels for a long time and my fanatec conversion works great.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: Haiden

Platform
    PC
    So glad I'm off console for sim racing, but especially glad to be away Xb1 and MS's BS.

http://www.racedepartment.com/thread...nknown.137254/

Of course, this only really applies to sim racing. Because I can say with all honesty that in 30+ years of gaming, there isn't a single other genre where I've ever cared about getting updates quickly. Before sim racing, I never even noticed the delays with updates.
    Mobo: MSI Z170A, M7 | CPU: i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (Overclocked) | Cooling: Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: GTX 1080 | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750G2 | Storage: Samsung 500GB SSD | Display: 55" Sony Bravia @3840X2160 | VR: Oculus Rift | Wheel: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT Universal Hub Combo | Cockpit: GT Omega ART
    The following 4 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, hkraft300, Makman43, morpwr

Platform
    PC
    I have Finally bugun to play More Assetto Corsa and i Must say it feels pretty Good... I been comparing at The Small Brands Hatch track with the Gt3 cars the Overal Track feel and Times are Very Similar--->While Both FFB feel very Good... I do prefer R3E FFB over AC a Tad it feels more informative but that Maybe because i have more time playing R3E so i may be more used to it ATM.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 22-06-2017 at 10:42.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I have Finally bugun to play More Assetto Corsa and i Must say it feels pretty Good... I been comparing at The Small Brands Hatch track with the Gt3 cars the Overal Track feel and Times are Very Similar--->While Both FFB feel very Good... I do prefer R3E FFB over AC a Tad it feels more informative but that Maybe because i have more time playing R3E so i may be more used to it ATM.
    Tune your FFB, and minimize the special effects. Also, the V2 feels best when using a custom LUT file. The V2.5 probably would, too. I can totally tell the difference between the custom and default LUTs. It creates a much more linear curve for the sim to work with.
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Might be of interest for you guys...... http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...07#post1340207
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, Haiden, morpwr

Platform
    PC
    So it looks like there was something wrong with my AC installation. I hadn't tried custom championships since the update. When I went to start a new one, I saw my old ones were there, but the tracks were missing. When I tried to create new ones, I couldn't add tracks or change the car class and I could only add two rounds and two point levels. The odd thing is, I found someone on the AC forums with the exact same problem, right down to the two round/point level limit. The only solution was a reinstall. After reinstalling the game, I got back into it and noticed the AI was different. Still very good and human-like, but not as aggressive and slight different in how their awareness and respect of me and my lines. Basically, the AI racing is better than it was before. The difference is noticeable overall, because I'm more competitive and able to raise the AI difficulty a bit more. I think my AI got corrupted when the updated was applied.

I also noticed improvements in the graphic quality and the ATW/ASW in OculusVR runs a lot smoother now. I can actually run pixel density at 2.3 with med/high settings at x4 AA with normal Post Processing Effects. It runs at 45 fps with the ATW, but it's just as smooth as the 90 fps, no more warping in fast corners while turning my head, and the slight intermittent judder is gone.

Anyway... since I wasn't the only one having the issue and it's so hard to detect, might be worth a reinstall, just to make sure you've got a good clean installation. If your custom championships are out of whack, then you definitely have a problem.

Also, I found this graphics mod at RD. Has great reviews and is said to save you anywhere from 10-20 frames, while also making images look more realistic to the eye. I'm going to try it out this weekend. It just adds another selectable profile to the Post Processing filters.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downlo...hics-mod.4551/
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    So it looks like there was something wrong with my AC installation. I hadn't tried custom championships since the update. When I went to start a new one, I saw my old ones were there, but the tracks were missing. When I tried to create new ones, I couldn't add tracks or change the car class and I could only add two rounds and two point levels. The odd thing is, I found someone on the AC forums with the exact same problem, right down to the two round/point level limit. The only solution was a reinstall. After reinstalling the game, I got back into it and noticed the AI was different. Still very good and human-like, but not as aggressive and slight different in how their awareness and respect of me and my lines. Basically, the AI racing is better than it was before. The difference is noticeable overall, because I'm more competitive and able to raise the AI difficulty a bit more. I think my AI got corrupted when the updated was applied.

I also noticed improvements in the graphic quality and the ATW/ASW in OculusVR runs a lot smoother now. I can actually run pixel density at 2.3 with med/high settings at x4 AA with normal Post Processing Effects. It runs at 45 fps with the ATW, but it's just as smooth as the 90 fps, no more warping in fast corners while turning my head, and the slight intermittent judder is gone.

Anyway... since I wasn't the only one having the issue and it's so hard to detect, might be worth a reinstall, just to make sure you've got a good clean installation. If your custom championships are out of whack, then you definitely have a problem.

Also, I found this graphics mod at RD. Has great reviews and is said to save you anywhere from 10-20 frames, while also making images look more realistic to the eye. I'm going to try it out this weekend. It just adds another selectable profile to the Post Processing filters.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downlo...hics-mod.4551/

Hmmm. Did you try a challenge yet? Does the first place car still take right off?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Hmmm. Did you try a challenge yet? Does the first place car still take right off?
    I haven't. I didn't get much race time with it last night. Once I realized it was different, I started playing around and tuning. But that's a good idea, I'll definitely check that today, because that's kind of what I noticed. They didn't seem to alien anymore. Don't get me wrong, they were still competitive and great to drive with, but I think I did catch the lead car in a 10 lap quick race at Highlands. Not sure what the AI was set to, but it wasn't lower than 92. Usually, at Highlands, that lead car is gone after a few laps. You fight your way to P2, and might have the better pace, but he's a spec in the distance on the long straights, and there's never enough laps remaining to catch him...LOL

Of course, that's not to say it wasn't a fluke. Maybe I got a better start than normal.