Page 791 of 791 FirstFirst ... 291691741781789790791
Results 7,901 to 7,905 of 7905

Thread: Lets talk FFB PC, PS4, XBox1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Have you barrel rolled a car in vr yet? omg its crazy. I cant imagine doing it in real life. Or how about when you get spun at high speed and it seems like the spinning will never end.
    The best is when the spin finally does end and you're staring at another driver with the nose of his car a few inches from your door. It's AI, but you still feel like an idiot... Hope that never happens online.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiden View Post
    The best is when the spin finally does end and you're staring at another driver with the nose of his car a few inches from your door. It's AI, but you still feel like an idiot... Hope that never happens online.
    I'm always waiting to see them flip me off. It would be cool if someone could figure out how to do that. Adds to the immersion. lol
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    Just a tip for noobies and myself. Don't install a bunch of mod tracks and cars at the same time regardless of where they came from. Took me 2 days to fix and finally ended up deleting the game and starting over. Then having to reinstall all the previous mods that I knew worked and then installing the new ones individually so I knew which one caused the issue. Btw the ginetta supercup mods for ac is fun.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Just a tip for noobies and myself. Don't install a bunch of mod tracks and cars at the same time regardless of where they came from. Took me 2 days to fix and finally ended up deleting the game and starting over. Then having to reinstall all the previous mods that I knew worked and then installing the new ones individually so I knew which one caused the issue. Btw the ginetta supercup mods for ac is fun.
    Totally agree. I also learned that the hard way. Now I only install one or two at a time, and I keep separate folders for mods I've just downloaded vs. the ones I've actually installed. Also, you can save a lot of time, but just reading the comments. If you see multiple complaints about how the AI behaves on track, problems with the track itself, just take a pass, especially if it's not even being considered a 1.0 version. If one or two people have found flaws like that, you can be sure that many more have. The ratio to those that take the time to post/comment vs those that just delete it and move on, always under-represents the latter.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: CSW-v2, CSP-v3, CSS SQ / Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | Samsung 46"| GT Omega ART | BK Gamer2

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Well CM is not crashing anymore after turning off Afterburner, and no there is no overlay in AB.
    I will try and look into this problem a bit more later when I have time.
    I think it was Riva Stat Tuner, which was set to start automatically with the default Afterburner installation. I uninstalled it, and downloaded and installed the latest version of Riva (without it AB won't show frame rate). With the new version of Riva, I can run AB and CM. At least, so far I haven't had any problems.

The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne