Thread: Seeing Custom Liveries

Platform
    PC

Seeing Custom Liveries

I have made a custom livery and it works. I have made my son a custom livery and that also works. Now when we play a Lan game his custom livery shows up as the wireframe on my computer but shows up fine on his computer. Is there a way I can get his custom livery to show up on my computer with my custom livery showing at the same time while we race against A.I and obviously my custom livery showing up on his computer while he races with his custom livery ?

I know this can't be done online as everyone would have to have everyone else's livery but I was wondering if there was a way with our Lan game as we can swap custom livery's.

Platform
    PC
    Did you replace the custom livery AI files on each computer? With his livery on your computer and vice versa?

Platform
    PC
    No I did not try that. But wouldn't replacing the A.I make all the other A.I cars the same ?

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    AFAIK that won't work. Since the Game only Supports 1 Costum Livery... It's still on the To Do list AFAIK...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PC
    No, the "factory" AI liveries are - like the standard player liveries- stored in encrypted bff-files.. In the vehicles/textures/customliveries you can only change the player custom livery and the custom livery for the AI..

Platform
    PC
    The wireframe is saved in the folder I mentioned, so give it a try.. You can't do much damage

Platform
    PC
    Only one custom livery per car, if every player had a custom livery in their custom skins folder they would only ever see that livery when someone else is using a custom skin online.

You only see the wireframe if you have not added a custom skin in your own game, just like the one set up per car thing this is a big let down for me, really hope it will change soon.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.90GHz Turbo | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7 Intel Z97 | MEMORY: 16.00GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | GPU: 2 x MSI GTX970 4GB GAMING TWIN FROZER SLI | Primary Monitor: BenQ 27" XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) 144Hz | Secondry Monitor: HannsG HG216D" 22" 1680 x 1050 60Hz | Tablet: 9" Inch Quad Core Camera Android 4.4 16GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 650 W | Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | Speakers: Dell MMS 5650 5.1 | OS Drive: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO | Games Drive: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo SSD |Back Up Drive: 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) | External Storage: 1TB Western Digital WD Ext HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit |Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional - RS6 Seat | Wheel: Logitech G27 | Pedals: Thrustmaster T3PA PRO | Headset: Gamdias HEPHAESTUS GHS2000 | Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MX3200 cordless. |

DX11 | 2560x1440 | POST PROCESSING FILTER: ON | LENS FLARE: ON | SUN FLARE EXT: FULL| SUN FLARE INT: FULL | BLOOM: ON | RAIN DROPS: ON | CREPSULAR RAYS: YES | SCREEN DIRT: YES | TEXT RES: HIGH | TEXT FILT: 16X | AA: DS2M | FXAA: HIGH | SMAA: OFF | REFLECTIONS:HIGH | ENVIRONMENT: HIGH | CAR: ULTRA | TRACK: ULTRA | SHADOW: ULTRA | M BLUR: LOW | RENDER FRAMES: 2 | GRASS: LOW | PARTICLE LEVEL: HIGH | PARTICLE DENSITY: HIGH | STRETCHED HEADLIGHTS: YES |
    The following user likes this Post: NWRAP

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiche View Post
    Did you replace the custom livery AI files on each computer? With his livery on your computer and vice versa?
    Yes it did work I can see his custom livery and he mine ! thank you.

Now when im shunted off the track my son can't say it was a computer A.I that did it, then again I won't be able to get away with that either,heh.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: artao, Reiche