Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it good time to buy it?

Platform
    PS4
    For PS4 .

Yes ...... the game got something that is well done , good feeling of the car great sound and good choice of tracks .

No ....... to many game breaking bugs in it .

Conclusion is ........ dilemma dilemma dilemma it is your money .
    Last edited by svenvangent; 12-09-2015 at 14:09.

Platform
    PC
    From personal experience, i suggest avoiding all TM products.

Why spend a lot more then the G29 on the T300 bundle thats coming, to get something which still isnt on par quality wise with the G29?

Logitech makes a far superior product then TM in terms of durability & reliablity. To me thats more important then slightly better FFB feel.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29
    The following user likes this Post: wyldanimal

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    T300 base should be Available as a stand alone product Soon.
    If you have your Heart set on the T300, I'd wait till then, so you can Piece out your Wheel How you Want it..
    T300 Base
    TM28 Leather Wheel or F1 Wheel or the Alcantara wheel
    T3pa or T3pa Pros
    TH8A shifter..

Due to Problems I experienced with my T300 Base, and TM not honoring the warranty.
    I have replaced my T300 with a Logitech G29.
    Very Satisfied. but will say that the G29's FFB is not as Strong as the T300 was.

Also Strong FFB does not mean Good FFB.
    Too Strong FFB can get in the way of Fast race times.
    [PS4 Pro user] [Fanatec CSLE-PS4] [ClubSport V3 Pedals] [TH8A Shifter with Ricmotech Short Throw Plate] [Collectiveminds Drive Hub]
    PC - Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop Windows XPsp3 - Can't run pCars on it.
    DoNoHarm.us
    The following user likes this Post: Mr.Smoke

Platform
    PC
    Gosh, this thread contains a lot of people with negative experiences of the T300 which took them over to the G29.

Based on my own experience between the G25 and T300, I think the G29 is overpriced for what you get. It will probably be reliable (my G25 had a great 6 year stint with zero issues before being relegated to a box) but that in itself doesn't make it the default choice. In every other way the T300 (particularly the new alcantara set) is better: FFB quality, power, smoothness, lack of gear rattle.

I'm happy taking a risk on needing to RMA the T300 in exchange for a much better FFB experience. Simple as that.
    Hardware | OS: Win 10 Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k | RAM: 32GB | Mobo: Asus Z170-Pro | GPU: NVidia GTX970 | Screen 1920x1080
    Wheels | Thrustmaster T500RS | T300RS | T3PA | TH8A
    Graphical Settings | Post/Bloom/Haze/GSI/Rain/Rays On | Detailed Grass High | Textures High | AF 16x | AA DS4X | FXAA Low | SMAA Off | Reflections/EnvMap/Car/Track/Shadow Ultra | Enhanced Mirror Yes | Blur Off | Render Ahead 1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
    I'm happy taking a risk on needing to RMA the T300 in exchange for a much better FFB experience. Simple as that.
    You say that now, but wait until you actually need to deal with TM's customer service. Its beyond horrible to say the least.

I have no doubt that the T300 provides a smoother FFB with the belt system, but the very questionable reliability coupled with horrendous customer service made chosing the G29 rather easy for me.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
    You say that now, but wait until you actually need to deal with TM's customer service. Its beyond horrible to say the least.

I have no doubt that the T300 provides a smoother FFB with the belt system, but the very questionable reliability coupled with horrendous customer service made chosing the G29 rather easy for me.
    I agree with you. If I buy any electronic device i want use it for years. If sth can brake after 2 months in my opinion this is crap.
    The following user likes this Post: Mr.Smoke