Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Talk

Platform
    PS4

NFL Talk

Since the season is finally underway, let's the discuss the highest of highs and lowest of lows (like my Lions epic collapse today) of the NFL season!

So yeah, I'm not happy with how the season has started, but hey, 15 games to go and anything can happen.
    PSN Gamertag - MillsLayne
    The following user likes this Post: Skrillex

Platform
    PC
    As a Wisonsinite and a Packer fan the Lions loss didn't bother me at all. Lions lost Bears lost.... Now just need the viqueens to lose and its a beautiful week 1.

But speaking of lowest of lows how would you like your team to be in the NFC championship game and lose it because your back up tight end decided to not do his job and go for the ball only to have him miss it allowing the other team to march their way straight to the super bowl. All of us Packer fans were like..... Wtf just happened?!

Personally our team preferneces aside I'm glad you started an NFL thread. But I'm sure you will receive a bunch of "I don't like American football" comments. I say just ignore them and carry on.
    PS4 username-Keith_35
    Logitech G29 wheel, PC GTX 1060 video card on a 50"HD Smart TV ~ Experience- EA sports NASCAR All Editions- Gran Turismo 4,5,6- Codemasters F1 2010-2014- Iracing 2009-2015- Project Cars 2015 ~If you're not going to race clean then why bother racing?!
    The following user likes this Post: MillsLayne

Platform
    PS4
    I'm really interested in tonight's Vikings/Niners game because the Vikes are our next opponent. And if we lose next week, looking at our schedule, we're looking at starting the season 0-4. At that point, it's on to next year.

And as much as I can't stand the Packers, I have a ton of respect for them and Aaron Rodgers, too. An excellent front office and coaching staff, something we've lacked for decades (although I DO like Jim Caldwell).

Platform
    PC
    What a boring game the vikes and niners are playing. Both teams look weak. All the hype was Bridgewater was supposed to be the godsend especially with A.P. back. Looks anything but. I don't think the Lions have anything to worry about with Minnesota. That's not to mention the niners wth happened to them? Kapernick sucks all of a sudden Vernon Davis went from all pro to hall of shame they look pathetic.
    PS4 username-Keith_35
    Logitech G29 wheel, PC GTX 1060 video card on a 50"HD Smart TV ~ Experience- EA sports NASCAR All Editions- Gran Turismo 4,5,6- Codemasters F1 2010-2014- Iracing 2009-2015- Project Cars 2015 ~If you're not going to race clean then why bother racing?!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Loved Jameis Winston's first NFL pass, couldn't stop laughing.

Platform
    PS4
    Haven't followed NFL since I was at school in the 80s when it got very popular over in the UK. Channel 4 had a very good show to watch.
    My team was always the Redskins thought they were brilliant with players like Art Monk, Ricky Sanders, Daryl Green, Joe Jacoby, John Riggins etc (wasn't there defence the biggest in NFL at the time called the Hogs or something?)
    My brother used to support the 49ers at the time they had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. The arguments we had on who was the better team was brilliant.
    What are the Redskins like these days?

Platform
    PC
    WOOHOO! Finally we're getting NFL live in free TV here in Germany!

Rams vs. Seahawks was awesome! Well deserved win for the Rams, although I was rooting for the Seahawks.

Ravens vs. Broncos wasn't too bad either. Nice 11min drive by Manning in the 4th quarter.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by little fella View Post
    Haven't followed NFL since I was at school in the 80s when it got very popular over in the UK. Channel 4 had a very good show to watch.
    My team was always the Redskins thought they were brilliant with players like Art Monk, Ricky Sanders, Daryl Green, Joe Jacoby, John Riggins etc (wasn't there defence the biggest in NFL at the time called the Hogs or something?)
    My brother used to support the 49ers at the time they had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. The arguments we had on who was the better team was brilliant.
    What are the Redskins like these days?
    Sorry to say but the Redskins have been bad for awhile now. Poor management.

Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    WOOHOO! Finally we're getting NFL live in free TV here in Germany!

Rams vs. Seahawks was awesome! Well deserved win for the Rams, although I was rooting for the Seahawks.

Ravens vs. Broncos wasn't too bad either. Nice 11min drive by Manning in the 4th quarter.
    That's awesome! Manning had that 4th quarter drive but he does not look like the manning of old he just looks old with a dead arm. The seahawks I am not a fan of but I'm biased.... They beat my Packers the last 3 times they played 2 of them the Packers should have won if it wasn't for dumb luck. We play them next week maybe you'll get that game too.
    PS4 username-Keith_35
    The following user likes this Post: Bealdor

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
    That's awesome! Manning had that 4th quarter drive but he does not look like the manning of old he just looks old with a dead arm. The seahawks I am not a fan of but I'm biased.... They beat my Packers the last 3 times they played 2 of them the Packers should have won if it wasn't for dumb luck. We play them next week maybe you'll get that game too.
    Unfortunately not but they're broadcasting Patriots vs. Bills and Cowboys vs. Eagles. I'm not gonna complain about that though, I'm just happy to see any American Football live additionally to the Superbowl.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: MillsLayne

Platform
    PS4
    That Patriots Bills match up should be really interesting. It'll either show that the Bills are for real or that the Patriots still own the AFC East.

And yes, the Vikings looked awful tonight, although I don't think they'll be that bad next week. I'm still worried about it.