Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bavarian Legend, Wisconsine Retrospective and Wind Rider events: photos and summary.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Bavarian Legend, Wisconsine Retrospective and Wind Rider events: photos and summary.

Hello every one.

I find it would be nice to share your photos and thoughts on the prizes from the past events.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Good idea this thread and shall post again when I recieve my prize.

I think I still have the video clip of my lap on the Wind Rider event and shall see if I can find it and upload it.
    Now EMW IVORBIGUN

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by WRT IVORBIGUN View Post
    Good idea this thread and shall post again when I recieve my prize.

I think I still have the video clip of my lap on the Wind Rider event and shall see if I can find it and upload it.

Would be nice to see winning lap.
    But I was expecting some cool photos with faces, hugging their prizes as cuddly, but I'm shure You and others will receive their prizes if not already some have received by now.
    Last edited by MarioCart; 17-09-2015 at 20:36.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    This is getting so messed up. Got letter today from UPS which saying they cant deliver the package as the house number is missing from the delivery label & should contact them to sort it out. Biggest problem now is that package will be send back tomorrow and UPS support aint open anymore today, so obviously cant contact them.

There was national workers strike here at Finland last friday, which delayed all post letters/packages few days. Normally this UPS letter should of been in my hands at friday so would of had few days to sort it out
    Last edited by Joni Varis; 22-09-2015 at 17:33.
    | Core i7 5820K | ASUS X99M WS| 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | GTX 980Ti 6GB | Kingston HyperX 480GB SSD & 3TB HDD | Fractal Design Define C Mini |
    | Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | Seasonic 660w Platinium | Thrustmaster TX (T3PA pedals) & GT Omega Evo | Samsung C32HG70 32" 2560x1440 monitor |

Steam ID: johnnyw84

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Varis View Post
    This is getting so messed up. Got letter today from UPS which saying they cant deliver the package as the house number is missing from the delivery label & should contact them to sort it out. Biggest problem now is that package will be send back tomorrow and UPS support aint open anymore today, so obviously cant contact them.

There was national workers strike here at Finland last friday, which delayed all post letters/packages few days. Normally this UPS letter should of been in my hands at friday so would of had few days to sort it out
    So you got the letter from them to your door but they could not find your door when he had the box in hand?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Varis View Post

Sorry to hear this. Just out of curiousity did SMS contact you asking for your postal details because I still haven't heard anything from them.

I am beginning to wonder if I will recieve anything at all now because I have been asking so frequently on this forum. The reason I do is out of prinicple rather than the actual physical prize.
    Now EMW IVORBIGUN

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Well the package will be delivered via UPS courier, who needs house number if there are no phone number included in the shipping label. The letter was delivered via finnish national post, they only need your name & street for delivery. So no its not like the courier get to my door with package in hand, but left me letter instead

But it should be all sorted now. Called to UPS english support later yesterday and they were able to correct my address..
    Last edited by Joni Varis; 23-09-2015 at 11:11.
    | Core i7 5820K | ASUS X99M WS| 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | GTX 980Ti 6GB | Kingston HyperX 480GB SSD & 3TB HDD | Fractal Design Define C Mini |
    | Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | Seasonic 660w Platinium | Thrustmaster TX (T3PA pedals) & GT Omega Evo | Samsung C32HG70 32" 2560x1440 monitor |

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Sorry to hear this. Just out of curiousity did SMS contact you asking for your postal details because I still haven't heard anything from them.

I am beginning to wonder if I will recieve anything at all now because I have been asking so frequently on this forum. The reason I do is out of prinicple rather than the actual physical prize.
    I was contacted for shipping details via steam around 2 weeks after the wisconsin event had end.
    Last edited by Joni Varis; 23-09-2015 at 11:09.

WMD Member

seems like wisconsin event winners were contaced.
    i haven't heared anything from SMS regarding wind rider event, although i've got the fastest time on PC... don't know what's going on. it's a pitty. the shifter would be really usefull for me!
    Fabian Baumgarten formerly known as schumi170388 (steam-ID)

My "Rechenknecht" (PC):
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 | CPU: INTEl Core i5 2500k @ default mhz @ VCore -0,2V | RAM: 8 Gb GSkill Ripjaws | Graphics: Gigabyte Windforce III Nvidia GeForce Gtx 780 @BIOS Mod @ 1125/3250 mhz @low Fan Speed| PSU: Enermax Modu 82+ 425W | SSD: Crucial m4 256GB | HDD: 2,5'' Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500Gb 5400 U/min @ HDD Case | Fan: 3x Enermax TB. Silence @ 500 U/min | Case: Xigmatek Utgard (quitened) => Noise: 12 - 32 dBa|OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

peripheral equipment:
    Screen: 52'' Samsung LCD TV | Racing Rig: G25, König Racing Seat, Roccat Kone Mouse, Saitek Cyborg C7 Keyboard, Razer Nostromo additional Keyboard

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Maybe you are not the official winner if you don't have official confirmation?
    Do you have the screen shot from the leaderboard that you in 1st position? and the fastest lap?
    Maybe you did cut corrners or hit a wall?

if you can please upload on this thread so at least we can see if its something wrong with your lap, no offence.