Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey! Let's get together, again! Patch 4! =]

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1

Hey! Let's get together, again! Patch 4! =]

Sorry, but I had to create the official waiting on Patch 4 thread'. Hopefully this will be a short wait though! =]

Platform
    PC
    we've only just got the last one, will the Xbox One always be one patch behind I wonder
    PC: Fractal Design R5 Case, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Cooler Master Nepton 240M Water Cooler, Asus Z170 PRO Motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Graphics, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD, 2TB SSHD, 1000W PSU, Windows 10 Home 64bit, Asus PG279Q Monitor.
    Rig: TBF 80/20, Thrustmaster 458 TX Wheel, GTE Rim, Heuskinveld Pro Pedals, TH8A Shifter, DSD P1 Button Box.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by tonypbeck View Post
    we've only just got the last one, will the Xbox One always be one patch behind I wonder
    hard to say. The PS4 got it pretty fast, PC patch is not out yet so I think we have a couple of weeks ahead of us...not a biggie as the game is running well for me, but I would love to see some multiplayer fixes and improvements.....ah,I wouldn;t mind if the audio but went away but this one depends on MS' new SDK.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by KkDrummer View Post
    Sorry, but I had to create the official waiting on Patch 4 thread'. Hopefully this will be a short wait though! =]
    Should be a short wait, you guys have Forza *jealous*
    Nothing has really changed drastically with Patch 4
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following user likes this Post: KkDrummer

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    Should be a short wait, you guys have Forza *jealous*
    Nothing has really changed drastically with Patch 4
    has the tire bug been fixed? the one that does not allow you to change compounds during a race...I've been playing online lately and I can see why so many people get frustrated with Pcars...when it works it is amazing, but there are many performance adjustments to be made.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by KkDrummer View Post
    has the tire bug been fixed? the one that does not allow you to change compounds during a race...I've been playing online lately and I can see why so many people get frustrated with Pcars...when it works it is amazing, but there are many performance adjustments to be made.
    I dont know tbh, l'm a bit tired of testing pitstops after every patch myself.
    It would only disappoint me in the end.

The pitstop section of the patch notes was very small anyway, so no hopes there.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    I dont know tbh, l'm a bit tired of testing pitstops after every patch myself.
    It would only disappoint me in the end.

The pitstop section of the patch notes was very small anyway, so no hopes there.
    oh well...thanks!

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Interesting there was no pre-mention of patch 4.0 notes before it came out. Guess that was to stop the thousand 'is patch 4.0 out yet?' threads. Probably a good thing. Also interesting it's out on PS4 before PC.

On another note, reading through the notes, looks like lots of good fixes in there, and some new stuff too. Onward and upward, leaving F6 further behind in pCars' pursuit of good quality sim racing.
    XB GT - Steel Jockey. Steam GT - STEELJOCKEY.Project CARS 2 GOLD Member
    FB AUS/NZ Combined Racing League YouTube Mrsteeljockey
    Xbox Scorpio,TS-XW, Sparco P310 rim, Protosimtech PT2 pedals, racing cockpit, Onkyo 7.1, Panasonic 55"
    Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming, i9-9900k, 16gb DDR4-2133, Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500gb, WD Blue 2tb HDD, Oculus Rift CV1
    The following user likes this Post: KkDrummer

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    And PC now live, 4hrs behind PS4. Only 2 weeks to go for us, yay.
    XB GT - Steel Jockey. Steam GT - STEELJOCKEY.Project CARS 2 GOLD Member
    FB AUS/NZ Combined Racing League YouTube Mrsteeljockey
    Xbox Scorpio,TS-XW, Sparco P310 rim, Protosimtech PT2 pedals, racing cockpit, Onkyo 7.1, Panasonic 55"
    Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming, i9-9900k, 16gb DDR4-2133, Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500gb, WD Blue 2tb HDD, Oculus Rift CV1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: KkDrummer, one1two

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELJOCKEY View Post
    And PC now live, 4hrs behind PS4. Only 2 weeks to go for us, yay.
    lol...on a positive note, PCars is a lot better and more fun to play on Xbox One...It makes the wait tolerable =p