Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 4.0 Release Notes

Umer Ahmad
    Yes many.

Reality is that consoles ARE the bulk of sales, this is simply something to accept as fact.

SMS/WMD have "roots" in the PC world (see TrackIR, Oculus support and how my g27 works nicely on PC), but it would be suicide to ignore the console market. We will see a balance of software development that honors the console vs PC economics. Some patches may favor PC, others XB1/PS4. And should that balance shift, expect SMS to respond...they are not dummies. It's only the early days for us (SMS+WMD+public) so just give some time, they do not have infinite resources.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Bigger Than Dave, Namron, Roger Prynne, SwiftyOne

Platform
    PS4
    The reign of quantity...

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Umer Ahmad View Post
    Yes many.

Reality is that consoles ARE the bulk of sales, this is simply something to accept as fact.

SMS/WMD have "roots" in the PC world (see TrackIR, Oculus support and how my g27 works nicely on PC), but it would be suicide to ignore the console market. We will see a balance of software development that honors the console vs PC economics. Some patches may favor PC, others XB1/PS4. And should that balance shift, expect SMS to respond...they are not dummies. It's only the early days for us (SMS+WMD+public) so just give some time, they do not have infinite resources.
    According to a Intel meeting I was at this week, Console gaming is in massive decline, however, those gamers are not moving to PC, (well not all of them) but going the other way, to even simpler devices like phones and tablets to play there games. They also speculate like many that these will be the last consoles from both sides, though this might be just sour grapes at both consoles are powered by AMD processors and graphics. !! read in that what you will. I guess they are just hoping the next device you have, has Intel inside.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Please add support for thrust master Ferrari 458 Italia wheel, no idea why you have support for the thrust master Ferrari with ffb and not this one as every other driving game I own I have no problems.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddle View Post
    I assume shadows are still broken in VR?
    Yep

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Umer Ahmad View Post
    Yes many.

And curiosly, there are more threads and posts opened in PC section than in Xbox or PS4 sections...