Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS Xbox One Patch 4.0 Release Notes

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    That's why it's called a "summary"...
    Again with the sarcasm, I was telling the people that keep saying that things are repeated, that thats the reason things look like theyre repeated, Not bc they're trying to buff the look of the patch.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: foxy2020, HEF51

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    But there are many items beginning with the exact same word or even words!
    If you don't notice the repeats you REALLY need to read through it again. I won't bother listing them all but here's a couple for you...
    "* Online added support for 'Force Default Setups' in Multiplayer restrictions screen."
    "* New added support for 'Force Default Setups' in Multiplayer restrictions screen."
    "* Assists Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled."
    "* Enhanced Brake Assistance system so that people who are unable to use brake controllers at all can still play the game with this assist enabled."
    "* Tracks - Movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts."
    "* New movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts."

Wanna rethink that denial?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    Again with the sarcasm, I was telling the people that keep saying that things are repeated, that thats the reason things look like theyre repeated, Not bc they're trying to buff the look of the patch.
    Yet that is immediately what people are suggesting that SMS is trying to do.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    By definition shouldn't a summary be brief?

noun
    a brief statement or account of the main points of something.

Doesn't repeating the same things over and over kinda screw that up? No biggie, don't really care. Just sayin.

Platform
    PC
    YES I realize that, WHICH is why I posted what I posted.........
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following user likes this Post: HEF51

Platform
    XBOX1
    Great news. Can't wait for the Patch and more DLC.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Before you get on a roll of accusations, I did point out an alternative in my initial comment, "poor proof reading." Maybe if you'd read my post more thoroughly instead of focusing on the dramatic. Just like whoever posted the patch notes should have done with their own post.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0cool77 View Post
    By definition shouldn't a summary be brief?

noun
    a brief statement or account of the main points of something.

Doesn't repeating the same things over and over kinda screw that up? No biggie, don't really care. Just sayin.
    Comparing the Summary to the whole list, I'd say that the summary is quite brief
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: Wizards ZA

Platform
    XBOX1
    It's no use to stop fixing other issues when one or two devs are trying to solve a particular issue. And if the latter requires more time/effort than wished, it also doesn't make sense to stop releasing other bugfixes that need fixing anyway.
    Your right, if it needs fixing then fix it, however the main bugs in the game need to be addressed first so we can at least play on line without the worry of getting x amount of laps into league races and get booted and be able to talk to each other. I'm sure I speak for most of us in saying that, I would sooner have them fixed over a rubber on a track being cleared.
    YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...P_fADeh_DJyQCQ
    GT - KMAwOoDsTeR - TopGear Playseat -=- Thrustmaster TX -=- F1 Rim -=- T3PA Pro Peddles

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The little things fixed in the patch are fine and dandy but it seems to me all hands should be on deck to fix the bigger problems. Anyone with coding knowledge thrown on the task of helping. If the ppl responsible for those specific area's of the game can't get them sorted by the time all the rest of these little things make it into a patch then perhaps they could use a hand. Form a tiger team and knock the major issues out so the users can stop b******* and enjoy the game. Myself included.