Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMS, give us time : )

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Smile SMS, give us time : )

I have a few days of not playing at the "Project Cars", today I went to the game, and found that very few people online. I realized that the whole Vienna "Forza" and delay the patch I think were also due to "Forza." Because this update came out very quickly that not for MS lately.

I just want to encourage SMS, I am still very fond of "Project Cars". The physics and graphics much better than "FM", just a new game, give us a little time to play, and that disappointed in the "Forza", and we will get back to you. I do not want that to SMS paid less attention version for Xbox, my "Project Cars" is more than just a game, and I will soon be back to her!

Sorry for my English.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by toffee View Post
    I have a few days of not playing at the "Project Cars", today I went to the game, and found that very few people online. I realized that the whole Vienna "Forza" and delay the patch I think were also due to "Forza." Because this update came out very quickly that not for MS lately.

I just want to encourage SMS, I am still very fond of "Project Cars". The physics and graphics much better than "FM", just a new game, give us a little time to play, and that disappointed in the "Forza", and we will get back to you. I do not want that to SMS paid less attention version for Xbox, my "Project Cars" is more than just a game, and I will soon be back to her!

Sorry for my English.
    Now is the time for SMS to shine again, not give people time to play F6. F6 was a big let down for me along with a lot of other people. All F6 did for me was show me just how good this game is, and if the on line issues we're fixed it would be a whole lot better
    YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...P_fADeh_DJyQCQ
    GT - KMAwOoDsTeR - TopGear Playseat -=- Thrustmaster TX -=- F1 Rim -=- T3PA Pro Peddles
    The following 7 users likes this Post: baznitch, chastewand, Firebird68, Haiden, Ixoye56, Lukeymonster, STEELJOCKEY

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by wOoDsTeR16 View Post
    Now is the time for SMS to shine again, not give people time to play F6. F6 was a big let down for me along with a lot of other people. All F6 did for me was show me just how good this game is, and if the on line issues we're fixed it would be a whole lot better
    All it will take truly is the custom championships.... if Turn 10 had added that to their game it would of been a winner.
    Any game with custom championships is a winner, even that turd Race Pro had custom championships which kept me playing it even though it was awful..

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by foxy2020 View Post
    All it will take truly is the custom championships.... if Turn 10 had added that to their game it would of been a winner.
    Any game with custom championships is a winner, even that turd Race Pro had custom championships which kept me playing it even though it was awful..
    Do you ever goto School? lol. Listen, you seem to think I'm bad mouthing F6 when I'm not. However, everything I say is my opinion of the game. Lets look at its good points.

1) Graphically its stunning
    2) It runs as smooth as a babys .....
    3) You can start a race on line and finish it, it does just as it says on the tin.
    4) Game chat works!...... The list of good points go on and on

Now what spoiled it for me was what we went through yesterday but just to add to what I was saying yesterday I will say with a controller the handling and breaking is pretty ok, the game is more playable. But I am a wheel user and with a wheel the game is pants, even when you get everything set up right. Like F5, I only used the E21 and the E23 would of been the same in this one, and then when I started to set fast times with only doing a few laps on each track with only a few hrs game play that was a game killer for me hence why I sold it straight away not to lose to much money. So hopefully you will now see I am not saying the game is crap, it just don't give me half the pleasure PC gives me when I'm playing it, and I enjoy using pretty much all the cars in PC and not just the one, PC offers me more enjoyment even with all its problems.
    Last edited by wOoDsTeR16; 23-09-2015 at 07:17.
    YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...P_fADeh_DJyQCQ
    GT - KMAwOoDsTeR - TopGear Playseat -=- Thrustmaster TX -=- F1 Rim -=- T3PA Pro Peddles
    The following user likes this Post: HeavySixEight

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by wOoDsTeR16 View Post
    Do you ever goto School? lol. Listen, you seem to think I'm bad mouthing F6 when I'm not. However, everything I say is my opinion of the game. Lets look at its good points.

1) Graphically its stunning
    2) It runs as smooth as a babys .....
    3) You can start a race on line and finish it, it does just as it says on the tin.
    4) Game chat works!...... The list of good points go on and on

Now what spoiled it for me was what we went through yesterday but just to add to what I was saying yesterday I will say with a controller the handling and breaking is pretty ok, the game is more playable. But I am a wheel user and with a wheel the game is pants, even when you get everything set up right. Like F5, I only used the E21 and the E23 would of been the same in this one, and then when I started to set fast times with only doing a few laps on each track with only a few hrs game play that was a game killer for me hence why I sold it straight away not to lose to much money. So hopefully you will now see I am not saying the game is crap, it just don't give me half the pleasure PC gives me when I'm playing it, and I enjoy using pretty much all the cars in PC and not just the one, PC offers me more enjoyment even with all its problems.
    Nope off with long term sickness, home schooled.
    Just saying we need custom championships.

Platform
    PC
    When will the constant references to Forza Motorsport 6 stop I wonder. Who cares, it shouldnt be used as a Baseline for what Pcars should be or is so it doesnt matter, its a different game with a different focus. Turn 10 are not gods, they arent the only ones to ever make a racing game ever.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following 3 users likes this Post: HEF51, toffee, wOoDsTeR16

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    People are only using forza 6 as an example because of its multiplayer experience. Join friends online with out invites, no freeze bug when joining games. No bad audio bugs and the game runs so smooth. But I have said no game chat issues on these forums before. Last night 9 in game chat exactly the same problem as p cars. I have read yesterday on these forums that mike has sent new coding to be tested internally. That's a game changer and a big step in the right direction. My only real complaint about p cars is the amount of time it's taking to iron out the bugs. The game is one of the best around when it's working. As for comparing the 2 games there completely different animals which is a good thing because we now have 2 good racing games to play.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    When will the constant references to Forza Motorsport 6 stop I wonder. Who cares, it shouldnt be used as a Baseline for what Pcars should be or is so it doesnt matter, its a different game with a different focus. Turn 10 are not gods, they arent the only ones to ever make a racing game ever.
    It's a fair comparison, in my experience. No, they're not perfect substitutes for one another because they are different levels of simulation, but in the same way that Forza's FFB could/should feel more like PCars and they would still be very different games, SMS should hold themselves to delivering the same quality of experience that T10 has (particularly in terms of bugs, multiplayer, chat functionality, and general compatibility with the console) and they would still be very different games.

When i compare the two in my mind, it's not about which one has more cars, better setup options, or what features they don't offer. It's about the quality of what they do offer.
    The following user likes this Post: xsomnivmx

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    They will always be compared because that's the most sim like racer on Xbox that consistently puts out games. It's also extremely popular with huge amounts of players.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbucko View Post
    People are only using forza 6 as an example because of its multiplayer experience. Join friends online with out invites, no freeze bug when joining games. No bad audio bugs and the game runs so smooth. But I have said no game chat issues on these forums before. Last night 9 in game chat exactly the same problem as p cars. I have read yesterday on these forums that mike has sent new coding to be tested internally. That's a game changer and a big step in the right direction. My only real complaint about p cars is the amount of time it's taking to iron out the bugs. The game is one of the best around when it's working. As for comparing the 2 games there completely different animals which is a good thing because we now have 2 good racing games to play.
    I haven't been able to use my headset with my wheel. It remains the buttons on my wheel for some reason. Cant chat with friends and it's frustrating.