Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Experiencing Pit Stop Bugs

Platform
    PS4

Still Experiencing Pit Stop Bugs

In endurance series in career mode, the pit stops are still broken. I get seemingly random amounts of fuel, and I can't get the tires changed to save my life. Does anyone know if this has been acknowledged by SMS?

Also, please fix the landmine issue! Sweet baby jesus, that's annoying. Plus, it scares the shit out of me every time it happens.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Yes i can confirm exactly the same bugs.. Anyone know of any workarounds for the pit bug. BTW try switching the tire wear off this seems to have fixed the landmine bug for us.

Platform
    PS4
    I seem to be completely stuck in the pits. The car never gets jacked, tires don't change, nothing. I'm just standing still watching the other cars enter the pits and leave. All of these issues started with the last update.

Track: Nurburgring (I've attempted the race over a dozen times)
    Car: RUF RGT-8 GT3
    Last edited by SocalsZHP; 27-09-2015 at 20:11.

Umer Ahmad
    Track?

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Car?
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PS4
    I edited my post above. Haven't tried other tracks/cars since I'm currently stuck in my career progression due to this bug. I almost want to uninstall/reinstall the game (I have the digital copy). Hopefully this won't mess with my game progression.
    Last edited by SocalsZHP; 27-09-2015 at 20:15.

Platform
    PS4
    Are you in the pit box closest to the pit lane exit? There's a few people that have reported this about Nurburgring and I myself have suffered with it. It doesn't seem to matter which car is being used.

pCars Events on Facebook
    Fair Racing Group
    PSN ID: webuserjonny
    The following user likes this Post:

Platform
    PC
    I also have an issue where the tyres don't change (most of the time) - eg Suzuka, brno, brands hatch. However, I found that if I create pit strategy (rather than using the default one) it seems to work.
    Now:
    CPU - Intel i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz: Zotac AMP GTX 1080 : Motherboard - Gigabyte GA Z87X-OC :
    Memory - 16GB- DDR3 : OS Windows 8.0 64 bit : Screen - Philips 43" 4K BDM4350UC monitor @ Custom Resolution 3840x1706 : VR - HTC Hive : Wheel - Logitech G27 : Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX

Platform
    PS4
    Yes, I'm in the box closest to the exit.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    My group of lads have been testing this pit bug all last week and it's definitely not working as it should and unfortunately haven't come up with a workaround for this one. So unfortunately that's the pits out of action aswel as the tireware.. At least we still have the damage modeling (until the next update) so disappointed with the way this games been presented i mean what did that last update actually fix?