Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SMS-R Round Sakitto

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky-Racer View Post
    Hello factory pilot, I'm interested to know, what wheel is it that you use? How long did that wheel last before it broke? I find the prices of racing wheels high, and if I was to invest in one, I would obviously like it to last a while.
    Well it was a Fanatec gt2 one of 2 I have. One has become a spare parts wheel, and the other I have repaired twice now, and im fortunate enough to have aquired a bunch of other internal parts for it. And dont even get me started if your a Fanatec fan lets just not go down that road at all.

Im currently on hold right now for a new wheel, as Im waiting to hear back on a couple sponsorships, which you would figure by now id be getting stuff to test and wear out all the time haha lol.

I also have used the Thrustmaster t500 with the F1 rim and had to replace buttons on that rim a couple times then sold the t500 and rim to a friend, and have owned the TX which I still have but is useless for PS4 and sits in a box currently, and had no issues with it.

I tried a Logitech G29 but the FFB was weak, which could be the game but I never got it to be strongger, and feel quite right, and the wheel is too small for my liking. I prefer wheels in the 11.75 in and up range for size.

I would say look into the new Thrustmaster Ferrari 599xx integral combo thats coming out pretty soon this month, should be a solid wheel hopefully I will get to test one out and give some feedback on it.

Hopefully I dont get in trouble but here is a link to the wheel im talking about, and no I dont work for Thrustmaster, and you can read about it, i think this wheel will be a good choice in my OP

http://www.thrustmaster.com/node/6537?destination=331/2
    Last edited by FACT0RY PIL0T; 05-10-2015 at 02:30.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Is there any possibility to see other car than SLS and Clio Cup ?? All GT3 are great and for Touring car we can have the DTM, Ford Sierra Bmw M3...
    The following user likes this Post: beetes_juice

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-Club_Atho_ View Post
    Is there any possibility to see other car than SLS and Clio Cup ?? All GT3 are great and for Touring car we can have the DTM, Ford Sierra Bmw M3...
    Clio Cup is a slow as a schoolbus, Sls has the handling of a schoolbus

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    ^^^ You've obviously never driven a school bus....
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    ^^^ You've obviously never driven a school bus....
    No i havent but it did remind me of a 1970's 3 door Suburban i use to drift in the wet.