Thread: [Bug] Minor bugs in free run

Platform
    PS4 Pro

[Bug] Minor bugs in free run

While having some fun at Catalunya I noticed the following:

Fuel bug
    When you leave box immediately without changing setup fuel load is for qualifying. When you return and change e.g. dampers, run again and fuel load is "full".

Replay bug
    No Engine sound in replay when you run out of fuel, steps to reproduce:
    • Start free run immediately after session start
    • lap until you run out of fuel
    • press "options"
    • select replay and watch --> no engine sound

PS4 / all patches installed / all DLC installed

Nothing game braking, just for your internal bug tracking in case this is new.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by falm View Post
    Fuel bug
    When you leave box immediately without changing setup fuel load is for qualifying. When you return and change e.g. dampers, run again and fuel load is "full".
    I don't know about the other one but I have experienced this one, its not actually qualifying fuel you get it just seems to be a random amount of fuel that isn't linked to anything, it seems to only happen with each car once as once you have entered the setup and hit save (I don't think you actually have to change anything) you get the correct values and the issues don't seem to arise again.

I have had this issue pop up in all sorts of sessions and with every car that hasn't had the settings changed for that track before.
    Founder Member of Revolution Sim Racing - Forum Thread - Website
    Steam :
    Pamellaaa
    My Rig:T500RS w/ Load Cell Brake Pedal, 599XX Rim, TH8A Shifter, Fanatec Handbrake, i7-3770K @ 4.3GHz, 16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB), Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980, Sandisk 480GB SSD, WD Green 2TB HDD, Panasonic 42" Plasma TV, 5.1 Separates System, Windows 10 Pro

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I can confirm the no sound if you jump into replay right after you had a fuel outage. You can return to pits, hit drive, than pause and go t view replay, voila, sound is back Aparently the game uses the last state of the car, including motec gear display, sound and driver hands position.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamellaaa View Post
    I don't know about the other one but I have experienced this one, its not actually qualifying fuel you get it just seems to be a random amount of fuel that isn't linked to anything, it seems to only happen with each car once as once you have entered the setup and hit save (I don't think you actually have to change anything) you get the correct values and the issues don't seem to arise again.

I have had this issue pop up in all sorts of sessions and with every car that hasn't had the settings changed for that track before.
    I stand corrected, due to the low amount of fuel my first thought was this is my qualifying setting. Tested again, your right - it's some other value.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper GT View Post
    I can confirm the no sound if you jump into replay right after you had a fuel outage. You can return to pits, hit drive, than pause and go t view replay, voila, sound is back Aparently the game uses the last state of the car, including motec gear display, sound and driver hands position.
    I've known the "shows wrong gear bug". So this is all connected. Thanks for explaining the link between these effects.