Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next new add on for the TX wheel.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robhd View Post
    Hi Schnizz... Do you know if you can add a load cell to the standard t3pa pedals?

I have the standard t3's with the brake mod fitted which i like... I also have a set of fanatec csr elite pedals with a load cell which i am going to get a basherboard adaptor for... When i start work again... Hopefully in a couple of weeks now!
    I'm not entirely sure if the mod I did will work on a standard T3PA. Here's a link to the site I got it from: http://www.ricmotech.com/Load_Cell_K.../rmt-lc500.htm
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following user likes this Post: Robhd

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    But if it has to be one or the other I highly recommend the T3PA Pro. Especially if you add a load cell mod to it.
    No brainer, the peddles will improve your driving but the wheel won't.
    YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...P_fADeh_DJyQCQ
    GT - KMAwOoDsTeR - TopGear Playseat -=- Thrustmaster TX -=- F1 Rim -=- T3PA Pro Peddles

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/18...load-cell-mod/

Seems like someone is working on a load cell mod for the non pro t3pa
    The following user likes this Post: Robhd

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOWN KAOSZ View Post
    I have the GTE rim, F1 rim and the T3PA pedals...
    I love it...when driving the GT3 endurance races I use the GTE wheel and when driving open wheel category I use the F1 rim.
    Also for F1 2015 I use the F1 rim.
    How is the F1 rim? I do mostly GT3 but some GT3 cars use a similar wheel like the Mclaren. I am torn between just going ahead and buying the F1 rim or waiting for the 599 rim. I cant find a solid review on the F1. Mostly just like unboxings. I want to know if it is comfortable to use for a long race and does it feel very plastic like the stock TX rim.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm debating T3PA-pro or 599 rim as well. I think I'm gonna jump on the 599, simply cause I'm tired of looking at the stock rim, yuck!

Platform
    XBOX1
    I use the F1 rim for every car. It's very well built mate and feels nothing like the stock TX wheel. As for it being comfortable for long races that's all I do, its very comfortable
    YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5...P_fADeh_DJyQCQ
    GT - KMAwOoDsTeR - TopGear Playseat -=- Thrustmaster TX -=- F1 Rim -=- T3PA Pro Peddles

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The order I went in was Tx wheel first obviously, then I got the h gate shifter cause that was the most dramatic change to the driving experience but ran an auto clutch. Then I got the pro pedal and they are sweet!!! Last I got the leather wheel but I really want the 599xx wheel.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have just received my Thrustmaster F1 wheel add-on, and it is fantastic in comparison to the 458 add-on wheel, and feel I will use it on all the cars I drive

Platform
    XBOX1
    I dropped the cash on the T3PA pro pedals. i don't mind the stock rim and braking is one of the biggest things that is killing me. The 599 rim will hopefully come for Xmas from the wife. We will see.
    PS4 (Spiff2pf), T300 servo base / XB1 (SpiffPF2), TX458 / Sony 55" 4K HDR LED / Next Level Racing Wheel stand / T3PA Pro Pedals (Ricmotech load cell) / 599xx EVO Rim / Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod
    The following 3 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, nissan4ever, wOoDsTeR16

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I have the TX with the 3TPA Pro pedals the Shifter and the new 599xx wheel, the Pedals make such a difference, I run Manual with manual clutch for the shifter, this creates much more immersion into the game. The new 599xx wheel is wonderful, the slightly larger size makes an incredible amount of difference in the control, the feel of the Alcantera material is so smooth and comfortable, I don't think I could go back to my GT rim.