Thread: OMG!!!! :D

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

OMG!!!! :D

I enjoyed my race so much earlier stuck in the pits at the BRNO track... I was done with the qualifying and when the race was about to start I was stuck in my garage I REALLY enjoyed that function on my shoulder buttons so I atleast could see left and right in my car I don't really understand why any complains about bugs in this game

Platform
    PC
    And the point of this thread is?
    The following user likes this Post: Octane100

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by sbtm View Post
    And the point of this thread is?
    I just want to say how satisfied I am with this awesome car game That lets me use my shoulder buttons on my controller in my garage in the pits No problem with me done with the qualifying and then wants to race as long as I can use the shoulder buttons in my pit garage and look left and right in my car I have NEVER experienced a higher level of entertainment in any car game

Platform
    PC
    I see what you did there
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    I see what you did there
    Probably not since you invested in this game

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    But I leave you "experts" to it We all see what those 5 GIGS of bug fixing has done so far so I must say that I really liked that new race mode: Stuck in the pits and the only thing you can use is your shoulder buttons to see left and right mode Good job SMS I'm sure NO ONE will leave this when Assetto Corsa and GT7 comes out

Platform
    PC
    Are you high or something? Nobody with a clear mind would create such a retarded thread
    The following 3 users likes this Post: DragonSyr, Haiden, Nico Herrmann

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by sbtm View Post
    Are you high or something? Nobody with a clear mind would create such a retarded thread
    Only retarded in your eyes because you are probably one of the idiots putting money in this crap Enjoy Project Cars 2

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    He just started it so that we could close it... well done that guy, it worked.

Any more like that and your out.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Sankyo