Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when are we getting pit crew

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

when are we getting pit crew

tis is a question i been ask you guys while back and you guys said yes but i'm yet to see.all i want is to know is when. it been way to long
    The following user likes this Post: M. -VIPER- Morgan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    It takes times to work uniquely each and every car. TBH, it should really be the last thing they worry about.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Would be nice to have the pit crew , add a little more realism to the title ................. , there is so much more work to be done with the stability of the title .

Platform
    PC
    We get pit crews when they are done & ready.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
    We get pit crews when they are done & ready.
    Or not ?
    E.g. GT6 had working pitcrews during the first weeks. Then - for some reason - PD removed them and left players with a ghost pit lane. Even the doors closed after you passed them. Cars behind you were cranked up and serviced by ghosts.
    Maybe PCars does not introduce them for the same reason, whatever that reason may be ? I can imagine GT6 on PS4 struggling, but PCars on PS4 ??
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanapryde View Post
    Or not ?
    And honestly I'd be fine with that. While I think it would be incredibly cool to see the pit crew scrambling around changing your tires and such, if you compare the amount of work required vs. the additional enjoyment I'd get from the game, it seems fairly low on the list. Before I get completely flamed, I know there are those who think this feature would be awesome, and it would. However there are a lot of things that affect actual gameplay that I would think have to take priority over this.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Fanapryde, Irishnewblood, Mr.Smoke, TrevorAustin, Xx-Rickdj82-Xx

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    And honestly I'd be fine with that. While I think it would be incredibly cool to see the pit crew scrambling around changing your tires and such...
    I would really like to see who is misplacing my wheelnuts all the time...
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Konan, Machinist90, Mr.Smoke, Schnizz58, SLAPE

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanapryde View Post
    I would really like to see who is misplacing my wheelnuts all the time...
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Quote Originally Posted by Toyotagt1 View Post
    tis is a question i been ask you guys while back and you guys said yes but i'm yet to see.all i want is to know is when. it been way to long
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRcNJvkAudE

its done!
    PC Rig - INTEL CORE i5 3570K (3.4GHZ) SKT 1155 | ASUS P8Z77-V | CORSAIR KIT 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ VENGEANCE (CL9) | AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series | Asus 21,5" | XFX PRO 750W CORE EDITION |

http://*******.com/hzal3t3
    The following user likes this Post: Schnizz58

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm not sure if we will see them at all as I would think it would kill frame rate in a situation where you have 15 or so cars pitting ....... I hope I'm wrong .