Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My last thread.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

My last thread.

I find it sad that those of us not being part of any racing communities in Project Cars can't enjoy this game in multiplayer... I have tried now for over 250 races to be respectful against my opponents in multiplayer and only to be rammed in return out of the track from persons I have overtaken... I have bashed this game multiple times in the past and I'm sorry... I know I should choose my words wisely now before some Moderator comes and tells me how wrong I am and that I will be blocked because of my negative approach... That is also why this will be my last post. I'm sorry, but I still have nothing positive to say about this game when it comes to the multiplayer part. There is no consequenses whatsoever for rammers and that is probably not the devs. fault but it is destroying my experience with the game for sure. So I give up I know you are not caring for me giving up btw, I just wanted to share my view.. GG guys Hope all you others succeed better than me

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    I do care , I don't think its a great thing for this game to be losing players everyday ......

Have a month off that's what I did , wait for the next patch and have another go , as for multiplayer you really need to find a group to run some laps with, its so much more enjoyable with like minded people who are chasing the experience you are after.

Platform
    PC
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar, TheReaper GT

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs1981 View Post
    I find it sad that those of us not being part of any racing communities in Project Cars can't enjoy this game in multiplayer... I have tried now for over 250 races to be respectful against my opponents in multiplayer and only to be rammed in return out of the track from persons I have overtaken... I have bashed this game multiple times in the past and I'm sorry... I know I should choose my words wisely now before some Moderator comes and tells me how wrong I am and that I will be blocked because of my negative approach... That is also why this will be my last post. I'm sorry, but I still have nothing positive to say about this game when it comes to the multiplayer part. There is no consequenses whatsoever for rammers and that is probably not the devs. fault but it is destroying my experience with the game for sure. So I give up I know you are not caring for me giving up btw, I just wanted to share my view.. GG guys Hope all you others succeed better than me
    join the SNAIL community very clean fast drivers kick is coming

Banned
    Bye. We'll all still be here having an amazing time if you ever feel like coming back.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Krus Control View Post
    Bye. We'll all still be here having an amazing time if you ever feel like coming back.
    err.... amazing is stretching it a little

Banned
    lol at least I'm having an amazing time. This game is far too astonishingly good to get mad at it's admittedly many flaws.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    So you race in open lobbies and expect everyone to be clean? Never gonna happen my friend
    XBOX One X - Thrustmaster TX - Evo 599 Alcantara - T3PA Pedals - Wheel stand pro - Comfy beanbag
    SRL (Sim Racing League) - https://discord.gg/b4QSpaA

We're here for a good time not a long time

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by odemode View Post
    So you race in open lobbies and expect everyone to be clean? Never gonna happen my friend
    And Why is that, for as long as you and many others keep thinking that it will remain.
    That's like saying you walk around at night and expect not to be mugged/robbed, Society is f#@$%$ Up

But there is more to this than just bad racers, the OP has other issues, this forum has nothing to do with his online experience, if he/she said it's the last open lobby he raced in that would be something.
    PS4, Sony 24" 3D Screen, Thrustmaster T500RS, Nitho Corsa Drive Seat, Pulse Elite Headset
    The following user likes this Post: SUBGTRACER

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    If the online race lobby list would show more specific rules etc. people could choose those races where a "race control" server is handling the multiplayer race. Those race control servers have better ways of adjusting this, and kicking parked cars.

The multiplayer options really need a remake and adding alot of options, people have tried to make some extra programs to overcome this problem but its hard to make all those programs to work to just have a clean public race.

Im too one of those who just like doing public races, and dont want to get too involved in leagues etc. but now Im ending with not much of a choice, when like every 3rd race is "rammed".
    My Simraceway SRW-S1 mod on G27: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ay-wheel/page3
    My DIY Raceseat and Wheel http://www.vgraphics.dk
    Using Mr. Belowski's fantastic program CrewChief - an alternative race engineer http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Pyromaniak666, SUBGTRACER