Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony's Racing: Setup Guides

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GForce View Post
    Nice work TonyR, than you very much for that.

Very helpful!

Cu
    GForce
    Quote Originally Posted by Fre.Mo View Post
    Thanks Tony, your detailled videos, tuning sessions and comments are always very helpfull.
    Glad to hear that. If there are wishes what to do next in this series, just give me a shout
    The following user likes this Post: GForce

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
    Glad to hear that. If there are wishes what to do next in this series, just give me a shout
    Well, if you could find the time, even it is not really a actual car, the Mercedes 300SEL AMG would be very nice.

Cu
    GForce
    PCars on PS4 with G29 Wheel, G27 Shifter and a DIY Bluetooth Botton Box on a Playseat Evo Top Gear edition

Playseat Challenge for Sale - Shipping within Germany, France, Switzerland possible -> PM me if interested!

Platform
    PC
    And another one, this time for ESL preparation:

Not so satisfied with the video but the resulting setup is quite okay I think

PS: Direct Link to Setup: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/370858531
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Keithb23, Sheldon, ValR46

Platform
    PC
    Now if only you could teach people that if you qualify last and ram your way to 1st by the end of the race you will most likely be last again .
    l Processor lIntel Core i7 4790k @4ghz l Video Card lMsi Geforce GTX 970 l Wheel lLogitech G27 l Network card l Atheros killer E2200 Series Gigabit Lan l PSU l Be Quiet 580W Straight Power 10 l Memory l 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600Mhz l Mainboard l Asrock Fatality Z97 Killer l Soundcard l Onboard Purity Sound l Monitor l Samsung Syncmaster S23B300 l OS l Windows 7 Home Proffesional X64

Platform
    PC
    Thanks to Tony and his videos I went from a back of the pack controller user to a somewhat decent racer. Sadly I'm still stuck using a controller.
    The following user likes this Post: TonyR

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 321Respawn View Post
    Now if only you could teach people that if you qualify last and ram your way to 1st by the end of the race you will most likely be last again .
    I always assume that people who are ramming their way through the field do have some kind of a connection issue to not lose my temper instantly

Platform
    PS4
    Hey Tony!
    Do you remember me? The guy from France... Yeah, you've got it, Patrick! Hahaha!
    "WMD Member"??? Wow, I didn't know that you belong to the WMD Crew. This explains that... lolol
    However, nice to find you here and you already know what I'm thinking about your great 101 tuning guides, right? In other words:

Sorry once again for just being sporadically at Silverstone today, but you know why mate...

See ya and best greets from France!...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ValR46 View Post
    Hey Tony!
    Do you remember me? The guy from France... Yeah, you've got it, Patrick! Hahaha!
    "WMD Member"??? Wow, I didn't know that you belong to the WMD Crew. This explains that... lolol
    However, nice to find you here and you already know what I'm thinking about your great 101 tuning guides, right? In other words:

Sorry once again for just being sporadically at Silverstone today, but you know why mate...

See ya and best greets from France!...
    Hey Patrick! Nice seeing you here
    WMD Member only means that I invested in pCars 1 One of the first Members in October 2011, what a nice time that was

Now go to the Multiplayer Planning Forum and search a League you like, and join it :P
    The following user likes this Post: ValR46

Platform
    PC
    Hey guys,

new Setup 101. In awaiting of my future league races I created a baseline setup for the Aston v12. Hope you like it

The following 3 users likes this Post: Fre.Mo, Keithb23, Sheldon

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
    Hey guys,

new Setup 101. In awaiting of my future league races I created a baseline setup for the Aston v12. Hope you like it

The Aston is my favorite car, too. I arrived to baseline settings close to yours but I didn t undestand well the physics behind it. Thanks to your explanations, it is now a bit clearer for me, in particular concerning the acceleration and deceleration locks, pre load, engine brake mapping.
    On the other hand, your force feedback settings are quite the opposite of Jack Spade ones, which are widely used. I will try yours because I like your concept of feeling good the details of the road. Unfortunately, the ffb settings you provided are not so usefull because some wheel calibration parameters are missing unless you use default values. Did you change also the scoops, gains and other clipping parameters?
    The following user likes this Post: TonyR