Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Stockcars USA

  1. #1
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6
    Platform
    PC

    Stockcars USA

    Hi admin is there any plans to bring out a addon pack with USA stockcar tracks i.e. Indy 500 and Daytona Ovals many thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    949
    Platform
    PS4
    there will be the Ford Fusion Nascar and Indianapolis will be here. Maybe other tracks.
    When ? i don't know. I think in January or February 2016.

  3. #3
    WMD Member Raven403's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,680
    Platform
    PC
    I wonder how many times it has to be said that Yes they are coming before people stop asking
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following user likes this Post: TheReaper GT


  4. #4
    GT5 Pilot NemethR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pécs, Hungary
    Posts
    1,918
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    I wonder how many times it has to be said that Yes they are coming before people stop asking
    They will even ask AFTER its out.
    Roland | Németh
    Driving an: Intel Core i7-870; 16GB RAM; nVidia GTX 770; Logitech Momo Racing
    Shooting a: Canon 5Ds with 85mm "L" glass
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Raven403, TheReaper GT


  5. #5
    GT4 Pilot Pink_650S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    2,781
    Platform
    PS4
    Come on, he asked nicely.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following user likes this Post: Gordon


  6. #6
    GT4 Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,563
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NemethR View Post
    They will even ask AFTER its out.
    Yeah, but Nemeth, when are we getting modern DTM?

    I dunno if the pack will include any other stockcars, will they? Or just tracks?

  7. #7
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    I wonder how many times it has to be said that Yes they are coming before people stop asking
    If yer bothered to check youd of seen i was new here and fyi i looked to see if i could find it 1st, if you had a problem with me asking i also have a problem with your half cocked reply, many thanks to the other folkss much appreciated

  8. #8
    WMD Member Raven403's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,680
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    If yer bothered to check youd of seen i was new here and fyi i looked to see if i could find it 1st, if you had a problem with me asking i also have a problem with your half cocked reply, many thanks to the other folkss much appreciated
    Apologies if it seemed "Half Cocked" and welcome to the forum. but in all honesty, there are hundreds of posts about it, Odd they didnt show up in the search.

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ion-(Spoilers)

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ighlight=Ovals

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ghlight=Nascar
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/

  9. #9
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    Apologies if it seemed "Half Cocked" and welcome to the forum. but in all honesty, there are hundreds of posts about it, Odd they didnt show up in the search.

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ion-(Spoilers)

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ighlight=Ovals

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ghlight=Nascar
    Huge respect and many thanks for your reply and the links buddy, yep did a search for that and playshare on the ps4 nothing came up for me so thanks for the links now off to have a read all the best
    sheep
    The following user likes this Post: Raven403


  10. #10
    Superkart Pilot DECATUR PLAYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Decatur, Ga
    Posts
    904
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    Huge respect and many thanks for your reply and the links buddy, yep did a search for that and playshare on the ps4 nothing came up for me so thanks for the links now off to have a read all the best
    sheep
    Sheep it's a bunch of us waiting as you can see by those threads. I for one welcome any nascar/oval thread and it was refreshing seeing yours up. Try the Caper or the Ford mustang trans-am at the Mojave Coyote Noose oval that might satisfy your thirst while we wait. Welcome to the forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •