PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30
    TWITTER/YOUTUBE PISSHEAD30
    43 INCH 4K UHD LG TV WITH 2TB PS4 PRO AND T300RS GT EDITION WHEEL

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Is it just me or when people use PSVR in the game does it improve your lap times greatly? I went 30 secs quicker on the nordschleife without even trying lol
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30

Platform
    PC
    I've said it many times (i'm on PC though). VR made me faster just like that with the default setup against many laps and a custom setup on the same car/track combo.

Track being Long Beach!

I couldn't even use my own custom setup in VR because the car was undriveable! The perception is totally different and that changes how you drive. The turn-in is so much more accurate even when you have proper FOV and 3 screens and whatnot configured as it should VR is just better, hence why I trade IQ from 3 screens for immersion in VR.

If it wasn't for the screen door effect... Because pC2 looks REALLY good otherwise on my VIVE.
    ---
    My feedback is always on default setup unless stated otherwise. Auto-Clutch is OFF
    Still hoping for Estoril one day

| CPU: i5 4670K@4.2GHz | GPU: MSI GTX1080 Gaming X 8GB (397.31) (OC: +70/+450) | Mobo: AsRock Z87 Extreme6
    | RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill TridentX 2400Mhz CL10 | PSU: Corsair TX850M | OS: Win10 x64 | Sound: Onboard Realtek ACL1150 | C:\>: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    [B]| Monitor:[/B] 3x IPS LG23EA63 @5760x1080 (Bezel Corrected) -- HTC VIVE

| Wheel: CSWv2 + CSPv3(usb) + CSS SQv1.5 - (driver v310 - fw 455) | Damping: 100 | 900
    | In game: Deadzones: 0 |Sensitivity: 50 | Damping: 0
    | Wheel Profile: Sens: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: 0 | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

| FFB: RAW|Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 50 [B]

| Visual FX: Default except Interion Flare: Off
    | Performance - Aniso: 16x | MSAA: Medium | Vsync: Off | Grass: Low | Envmap/Reflections/Shadows: Low/medium/low | Car/Track: High | Blur: Off
    | E. Mirrors: Yes | Particles: High/High | SS: 1.2 | Sharpening Strength/Clamp: 0.6/0.045
    | Driving assists: ABS/TC, maybe - SC always OFF
    | CmdLine: -ffb600 -skipcrowds
    The following user likes this Post: MrTulip

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Was well pleased when they gave us VR in time trial mode so must get on it more now ive taken the VR outta my sons bedroom and back into my games room
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Few more cars since the 1.15 update including Audi E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. X) and Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. 1) in update 1.17

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3208333.html

From the latest update 1.18 we have the Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (Gr.3) and 2 more tracks in the Dragon Trail area.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4133146.html
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisshead30 View Post
    Was well pleased when they gave us VR in time trial mode so must get on it more now ive taken the VR outta my sons bedroom and back into my games room
    Yeah I think for VR owners it's finally a nice add-on there, since I read that AI driver you could race against was way too slow.

Are all cars and tracks available in VR? Also the ones that got added with new updates?

And does VR have it's own personal time trial leaderboards then? One of the things I absolutely liked about GT:Sport (and hated being missing in PCARS 2) was personal leaderboards. In GT:Sport you can do time-trials on all the tracks with all the cars and then you can dig through the statistics and see with which cars you are the fastest for which tracks. So does VR just add to these existing time trial leaderboards or is it separately? In case it's just added, is there an indication per hotlap if its made in VR or normal?
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Yeah I think for VR owners it's finally a nice add-on there, since I read that AI driver you could race against was way too slow.

Are all cars and tracks available in VR? Also the ones that got added with new updates?

And does VR have it's own personal time trial leaderboards then? One of the things I absolutely liked about GT:Sport (and hated being missing in PCARS 2) was personal leaderboards. In GT:Sport you can do time-trials on all the tracks with all the cars and then you can dig through the statistics and see with which cars you are the fastest for which tracks. So does VR just add to these existing time trial leaderboards or is it separately? In case it's just added, is there an indication per hotlap if its made in VR or normal?
    I was playing in VR time trial a few nights ago most of the cars in my garage are available in VR apart from the GT vision cars which don't have cockpit views, all the tracks are available
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Played GTS VR for the First time the Other night.
    While the Distant Items are in a much lower resolution and a bit blurred,
    the close up objects are very good clarity.
    and the in Car Cockpit views are really really good.

On the time trials, you get your own personal Leader Board, and you get to chase down your Own Ghost.

While I had PSVR since it first came out, I didn't have it, and my Rig in the same place.
    I finally got the two together and had an awesome experience.

The VR Show room really shines too. The Details of the cars are really good.
    But I wish you could get in the car.

VR Drive, You get to race against a single AI.
    Had some fun with it. The AI Skill level could use a Boost.

with the huge price drop in PSVR, I'd say it's worth getting just to drive the cars in GTS.
    [PS4 Pro user] [Fanatec CSLE-PS4] [ClubSport V3 Pedals] [TH8A Shifter with Ricmotech Short Throw Plate] [Collectiveminds Drive Hub]
    PC - Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop Windows XPsp3 - Can't run pCars on it.
    DoNoHarm.us
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, GrimeyDog