Thread: Duplicate Lobbys (Xbox One)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Duplicate Lobbys (Xbox One)

There seems to be a growing problem of duplicate lobbys appearing in the lobby browser.

On Saturday night my friends noticed that I had two lobbys listed in the lobby browser. There were a couple of other people also listed with two lobbys. I actually had to give up racing on Saturday night due to constant disconnects which I think may have been related to this "duplicates" issue.

Yesterday it seemed better... I set up a lobby and I got a few hours worth of racing in. I stopped playing at about 12.30am and switched everything off. I got up this morning, put my xbox on and noticed two messages (one at 5am and one at about 6.30am), both messages were asking me to start the race. I started pcars up and it was showing me as being the host of a lobby with 11 people in it despite the fact I had been in bed asleep since 1am. I tried to join the lobby but it just put me in a room on my own.

It definitely isn't someone copying my tag and as far as I'm aware there are no issues with Xbox live. Help would be very much appreciated... thanks in advance

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonFlux View Post
    There seems to be a growing problem of duplicate lobbys appearing in the lobby browser.

On Saturday night my friends noticed that I had two lobbys listed in the lobby browser. There were a couple of other people also listed with two lobbys. I actually had to give up racing on Saturday night due to constant disconnects which I think may have been related to this "duplicates" issue.

Yesterday it seemed better... I set up a lobby and I got a few hours worth of racing in. I stopped playing at about 12.30am and switched everything off. I got up this morning, put my xbox on and noticed two messages (one at 5am and one at about 6.30am), both messages were asking me to start the race. I started pcars up and it was showing me as being the host of a lobby with 11 people in it despite the fact I had been in bed asleep since 1am. I tried to join the lobby but it just put me in a room on my own.

It definitely isn't someone copying my tag and as far as I'm aware there are no issues with Xbox live. Help would be very much appreciated... thanks in advance
    Thanks for this Neon, we're looking into it now.
    The following user likes this Post: IJOJOI

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks Ian
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell