Thread: Snetterton last turn is difficult to figure out.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Snetterton last turn is difficult to figure out.

So far, at least for me, this is the most difficult turn in the game.... any tips?

Platform
    PS4
    Watch how it's taken in real life.. Study the line taken and don't attack it too hard.

pCars Events on Facebook
    Fair Racing Group
    PSN ID: webuserjonny
    The following 5 users likes this Post: mjemec11, poirqc, RomKnight, SUBGTRACER, Tomcul

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    One of my favourite tracks �� The last sweeping right hander you need to be of the throttle half way through the sweeping bend and softly on the breaks being very carefull not to lock as the car can get unstable as you try to transition the vehicle from right to left when at the same time on the breaks .... Keep of the large Curb when taking the sharp left , it will unstable the car completely if you hit it ......

Take it slow at first and make the corner then try to take it a little quicker on your next run in a attempt to find the grip threshold for the car you are using .

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Exactly patience is the key learn it at low speed first with no kerb then you can take it in anger.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of this track but it quite technical and will reward you if you take the time to learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by SUBGTRACER View Post
    One of my favourite tracks �� The last sweeping right hander you need to be of the throttle half way through the sweeping bend and softly on the breaks being very carefull not to lock as the car can get unstable as you try to transition the vehicle from right to left when at the same time on the breaks .... Keep of the large Curb when taking the sharp left , it will unstable the car completely if you hit it ......

Take it slow at first and make the corner then try to take it a little quicker on your next run in a attempt to find the grip threshold for the car you are using .

Platform
    PS4
    Yes extremely difficult especially with no ABS. You brake bias needs to be spot on.
    PS4, T500RS, TH8s, Ferrari F1 & GT add on rims. I prefer to shift with a stick and clutch.

GTplanet kids be flippin' them paddles.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBGTRACER View Post

Spot on my friend...
    The following user likes this Post: SUBGTRACER

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for all the inputs and the video. The key is to dominate the transition from right to left without losing control. Lots of practise ahead.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    try +2 click preload differential and soften rear rebound.