Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Simresults.net - a webbased result reader & PHP library

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauserrifle View Post
    Library and site has been updated to properly parse log files with races against AI cars.

Sorry. But the log is empty No "stages" info. See history 0:
    http://www.jsoneditoronline.org/?id=...2e4f84f45dfe0c
    Any thoughts on what might cause that? Nothing has changed in the config since the last time we uploaded stats data to the site.

I really need to make sure I can get this working. Any thoughts on what I need to look at would be very helpful.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X w/Wraith Spire Cooler MoBo - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 16GB 3200 DDR4, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Can't help sorry Log is really empty. Must be a new build issue of Project Cars. I do not know anything about the game/server itself as I do not own the game nor host servers etc. Just parsing.

Try call for help at API topic: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ted-Server-API

Hope you sort this out fast!

Platform
    PC
    Thanks much. I'll see what I can figure out.
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X w/Wraith Spire Cooler MoBo - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 16GB 3200 DDR4, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Working okay now, thanks for the very fast fixing. Thing I just noticed watching the results is that AI shows no vehicle, don't know if this was always the case.
    Mobo: Asus .... | CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K @3,40 GHz | Memory: 8GB DDR3 | HDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 4 GB | Display: 27" IIyama ProLite B2780HSU | Power Supply: .... W | Sound: Onboard |
    Wheel: Thrustmaster TX Servo Base with Leather 28GT Wheel Add-On and T3PA pedals | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei | Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk de Jong View Post
    Working okay now, thanks for the very fast fixing. Thing I just noticed watching the results is that AI shows no vehicle, don't know if this was always the case.
    Yes I can't parse the vehicle names for AI because I can't map this info later on due to same reference ids AI cars are sharing. These logs are very bad/bugged. I reported it in the API topic. Hope it will be sorted out soon.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Small update online:

Because not all logs contain a finish status all drivers could have "no status". This caused the graphs to be incorrect. I have now fixed this. When all drivers have no status and particular driver was not lapped, a finish state has been added to the graphs, which makes it correct.

Platform
    PC
    For the last few days I have been getting this error message on the site when I try to upload a results file:

Cannot read the session data

Has anyone else had problems? I thought maybe the issue was on my server again, so I went back to an old (known good) file which worked earlier and it is also giving me the same error now.

I hope it can be fixed ASAP. We have a league event on Saturday night.
    System Specs

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Please send me the logs. I will do my best to look at it tomorrow evening.

Platform
    PC
    As requested, the attached ZIP file contain both the CONFIG file as well as the most recent log file (that is giving the 400 error). I have tried several data files in the past 2 - 3 days and received the same error each time.

I am NOT concerned about these results being posted as they are just "test" results for me to make sure the server is set up correctly and working.

I do need to figure out what is going wrong for our league event though.

The log file looks complete, and previous logs with the same config have worked.

Attachment 225044
    System Specs

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The parser cleans up the log so it's valid JSON. It cleaned up too much because the server name contained two forward slashes (because of URL mention).

Fixed!
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68