Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Develop, please, more interesting replays

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Develop, please, more interesting replays

Current realization of replays is too primitive, boring. Please, develop more "smart", tv-like replays.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    At least can we get full telemetry in the replays? If that's too much to ask can we at least get lap and position for the drivers, oh yeah and maybe the correct liverys.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    ... especially with varied cameras per lap.

It's really old school, boring and not necessary - from a technical perspective - to have the same camera settings each round...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The most important thing at the moment is SMOOTH replays, I think.

Especially if they want to use them for the eSports videos.
    PC: i7-4790k@4.5, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080, 34" 1080p Ultawide Display, TrackIR5
    The following 2 users likes this Post: balderz002, SUBGTRACER

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Getting the replays Smooth would be a good start!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1973 View Post
    At least can we get full telemetry in the replays? If that's too much to ask can we at least get lap and position for the drivers, oh yeah and maybe the correct liverys.
    As long as other can't see it when spectating online... yeah.
    ---
    My feedback is always on default setup unless stated otherwise. Auto-Clutch is OFF
    Still hoping for Estoril one day

| CPU: i5 8600K@5GHz | GPU: MSI GTX1080 Gaming X 8GB (397.31) (OC: +70/+450) | Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-p
    | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 GoodRam Iridium 2400Mhz | PSU: Corsair TX850M | OS: Win10 x64 | Sound: Onboard Realtek ACL887 | C:\>: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    [B]| Monitor:[/B] 3x IPS LG23EA63 @5760x1080 (Bezel Corrected) -- HTC VIVE

| Wheel: CSWv2 + CSPv3(usb) + CSS SQv1.5 - (driver v310 - fw 455) | Damping: 100 | 900
    | In game: Deadzones: 0 |Sensitivity: 50 | Damping: 0
    | Wheel Profile: Sens: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: 0 | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

| FFB: RAW|Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 50 [B]

| Visual FX: Default except Interion Flare: Off
    | Performance - Aniso: 16x | MSAA: Medium | Vsync: Off | Grass: Low | Envmap/Reflections/Shadows: Low/medium/low | Car/Track: High | Blur: Off
    | E. Mirrors: Yes | Particles: High/High | SS: 1.2 | Sharpening Strength/Clamp: 0.6/0.045
    | Driving assists: ABS/TC, maybe - SC always OFF
    | CmdLine: -ffb600 -skipcrowds

Platform
    PC
    Example racing online enabled ghost mode

1) at the beginning player did not start, wait one second and ghost take control and drive to the pits with a standard maximum speed of 80 km, without disturbing other cars on the track.
    Summary of the race = DQ.
    2) during the race, player left for any reason, ghost take control and drive to the pits with a standard maximum speed of 80 km, without disturbing other cars on the track.
    3) car broke no condition to drive, ghost take control and drive to the pits with a standard maximum speed of 80 km, without disturbing other cars on the track. In the pits will come the conditions of the vehicle, if possible car will be repaired or

I believe this way will solve some problems such as:
    1) cars stopped at the start
    2) replays without cars or exchanged
    3) organization and competitiveness
    CPU (i5 3330 Mhz) + RAM (2x4GB G.SKill 1.600 Mhz) + GPU (RIP GTX560 TI MSI) GTX970 G4 MSI + POWER (XFX 750w) + SCREEN (TV SAMSUNG 46) + KEYBOARD/MOUSE (GX GAMING) + WHEEL (G27) + VR (FREETRACK/OPENTRACK) + COCKPIT (House made)

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    If you ask me I think the game needs to work properly in all areas before they add anything else to this game. I have had a problem with FFB loss after messing with soft clipper many times, cant do a race weekend because of lost FFB then turn wheel of it don't detect, so I have to turn game off Sliders don't work properly many many other things.

So the moral of the story is you cant watch a replay if you cant do a race weekend. JMO Still a great game though

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt410sprintcar View Post
    If you ask me I think the game needs to work properly in all areas before they add anything else to this game. I have had a problem with FFB loss after messing with soft clipper many times, cant do a race weekend because of lost FFB then turn wheel of it don't detect, so I have to turn game off Sliders don't work properly many many other things.

So the moral of the story is you cant watch a replay if you cant do a race weekend. JMO Still a great game though
    same problems here, I'm doing new tests: leaving logitech profiler disabled, always redo calibration within the game, use only one car model, for now it is early to say that is solved but decreases the problems.
    CPU (i5 3330 Mhz) + RAM (2x4GB G.SKill 1.600 Mhz) + GPU (RIP GTX560 TI MSI) GTX970 G4 MSI + POWER (XFX 750w) + SCREEN (TV SAMSUNG 46) + KEYBOARD/MOUSE (GX GAMING) + WHEEL (G27) + VR (FREETRACK/OPENTRACK) + COCKPIT (House made)

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Just take a look to iR replay and u will know what we need.