Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS Survey 2015

Platform
    XBOX1
    Some of the fields make you choose an answer - regarding the comparisons to other games especially - I haven't played them so a bit hard to decide which has better handling etc etc
    My Racing Simulation System: TV, XBOX, PAD, CHAIR, SPLIFF.

Platform
    PS4
    It is nice to see this survey. Good stuff SMS and hopefully the results form a significant part of the direction of PCars2.

A couple of questions could have done with a character limited option to elaborate on our answer.

Survey
    Which cars would you like to see more of in Project CARS? (Choose your Top 3)

Which car brands would you like to see more of in the future? (Choose your Top 3)
    These were really tough questions. I hate leaving out car classes / brands I really like but must in order to vote for other new ones.

Platform
    PS4
    Voted
    Psn Markripp1

Platform
    PS4
    Done. Couldn't say much about the difference to other recent racing sims, since I only started sim racing again after years because of PCars. What really makes the difference for me is, that the contact and response to and from the devs is unprecedented. In the past the developer's philosophy was mainly "its sold, its paid for, so why bother any further".
    With Pcars its a completely new perception: the devs give you the feeling that they are still prepared to work hard to improve the game you have already bought. Thats also the reason why I'm buying further DLCs. The game is not perfect yet, even after V6, but I can believe the devs will keep working to make it better.
    Last edited by Beatminister; 19-11-2015 at 13:29.
    Equipment:
    PS4 + PC, T300RS + TH8A + T3PA-Pro, BT Keyboard, Playseat Evolution Mk IV, DeLonghi Espresso Machine
    PSN: DerBeatminister
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, cmch15, John Hargreaves, Mangoat, Remy1986

Survey questions didn't load in Firefox 42.0...

IE worked fine. Completed the survey. Will we see results from the poll or will that be confidential?
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by N0body Of The Goat View Post
    About the only thing I would have liked to have seen in the survey, which was missing, was some sort of online rating system (such as the modified ELO chess system that was/is used at Microsoft Gaming Zone).
    Got to agree with you there. As I understand, iRacing offers a rating system based on ability and awareness, would have really liked to have seen something like that introduced in P.Cars. Ratings offers a hook to the player and allows for better matchmaking.
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS, T3PA, TH8A ¦ Rig: Gameracer Pro ¦ Platform: Playstation 4 Pro + PSVR ¦ PSN: DaveBisto
    The following user likes this Post: SIR_Driftalot

Platform
    PC
    Done. Since project Cars is the only racing game I have installed, there were a couple questions I couldn't answer. Nice poll though.
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard / AMD FX-8350 Vishera 8-Core CPU@4.0Ghz / 8GB G.Skill RipJaws 2X4GB DDR3-1866,
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 Drivers.
    TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers |Logitech G27
    240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64 | BenQ V2400W | Corsair TX850W Power Supply

In-game settings: @ 1920 X 1200 | Texture Rez HIGH | Post Filter On | LensFlare OFF | Bloom OFF | Haze OFF | Detailed Grass-Med | HDR Photo | Tex Filter 16x | Game_VSync OFF | SMAA Off | FXAA Off |Reflections MED | Vehicle Ultra | Track Ultra | Shadows MED | Motion Blur OFF | Render Ahead 2 |
    Steam CMD line Options:-dx11mt -pthreads 4 -fpscap 60 -skipcrowds -skipidiots

Proud to be a 5% club member
    Steam : Bullwinkle

Platform
    PS4
    Done!!

Marketing and esports Manager Joseph Barron's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractured Life View Post
    Some of the fields make you choose an answer - regarding the comparisons to other games especially - I haven't played them so a bit hard to decide which has better handling etc etc
    You don't have to answer every single question on the page. For example, if you haven't played the games asked about in the comparisons, feel free to skip those questions.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, cluck, Tomcul

Marketing and esports Manager Joseph Barron's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Survey questions didn't load in Firefox 42.0...

IE worked fine. Completed the survey. Will we see results from the poll or will that be confidential?
    The results may inform certain development decisions for the future of the franchise, so I don't think the results will be shared publicly, at least not for a while.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cluck, crowtrobot, NoBrakes, RomKnight